Peptides: Tissue Growth & Protection and Practical use surrounding them *A must read*

excellent thread! would like to see more on peptides. I started using them about 4 months ago, mainly ghrp6 as an apetite stimulant. Reading this thread allows me and many others to see the many benefits and ways of using these products.

excellent thread! would like to see more on peptides. I started using them about 4 months ago, mainly ghrp6 as an apetite stimulant. Reading this thread allows me and many others to see the many benefits and ways of using these products.

Thanks alot!
I am very happy you found it helpfull! :)

Over time I will make more like this here. These are developing times and I cant wait to see what comes next! :-D

Ah... This site serious is top notch! I check frequently throughout the day everyday trying to soak up knowledge and this was something I was wanting to learn! Thank you for your time and info :)

I used GHRP 6 + CJC1295 for a year 3x per day. I noticed no hyperplasia (which is not even proven by scientific knowledge). I was using it for injury rehab and muscle building at later stages. I noticed minimal benefit for either purpose. Peptides have been around since the 80s, serious bodybuilders werent using them back then for good reason and arent using them now for good reason. HGH is the way to go period. I reccomend save your money and invest in something that is proven to be safe, effective and has proven results.

The peps I had were legit, I was using GHRP 6 which gave me hunger sides and at 5 large doses per day gave me headaches. When I was using for injury rehab I used in combination with opiods which doubles GH output produced by peps. I still have a few months supply left which I probobly wont use. When I was using them I dosed 3x per day as per dats prototcol.

Sorry if this something you wont want to hear but it is the truth.

I used GHRP 6 + CJC1295 for a year 3x per day. I noticed no hyperplasia (which is not even proven by scientific knowledge). I was using it for injury rehab and muscle building at later stages. I noticed minimal benefit for either purpose. Peptides have been around since the 80s, serious bodybuilders werent using them back then for good reason and arent using them now for good reason. HGH is the way to go period. I reccomend save your money and invest in something that is proven to be safe, effective and has proven results.

The peps I had were legit, I was using GHRP 6 which gave me hunger sides and at 5 large doses per day gave me headaches. When I was using for injury rehab I used in combination with opiods which doubles GH output produced by peps. I still have a few months supply left which I probobly wont use. When I was using them I dosed 3x per day as per dats prototcol.

Sorry if this something you wont want to hear but it is the truth.

your wrong and im not wasting my breath on saying anymore then that on the subject.
There are many others including myself KNOW it works. (fact and exp wise)
and the Statment of " I noticed no hyperplasia (which is not even proven by scientific knowledge) " is just funny.
I think you are just bitter from your bad exp.....
you got hunger so it means everything was top notch quality? common man....

and they didnt use them in 80's because it was new, unrefined and quality was a BIG issue... why am i even typing still lol....

good day

Monthly bumpp to any new people to peptides, if info the info helps, then i am happy. :)

This has been extremely educational for me but has left me with a couple questions as it pertains to using a stack of peptides for fat loss. After reading other posts, it looks like people are gaining weight - my goal is to lose fat - I know I have some good muscle underneath. I am 6' 240 lbs now - don't know my BF exactly but am guessing I am around 40-50 lbs over my ideal weight at 40 years old.

Would the cjc 1293 stacked with ghrp 2 be effective for fat loss and, if not, is there any peptides you reccomend for it? I may simply be barking up the wrong tree with the peptides for fat loss. I am on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) at 200 mg test cyp weekly, hcg, Aromatase inhibitor (AI) as well. I have noticed body transformation with that along with good diet and exercise but want to see more results and that is how I have ended up here. From what I am reading 100/100 3 x ed seems to be common protocol.

Thanks again for this and several of your other posts!

your wrong and im not wasting my breath on saying anymore then that on the subject.
There are many others including myself KNOW it works. (fact and exp wise)
and the Statment of " I noticed no hyperplasia (which is not even proven by scientific knowledge) " is just funny.
I think you are just bitter from your bad exp.....
you got hunger so it means everything was top notch quality? common man....

and they didnt use them in 80's because it was new, unrefined and quality was a BIG issue... why am i even typing still lol....

good day

It is impossible to cause muscle hyperplasia by taking HGH or peptides. That is a myth. What it does cause is an increase in the size of cells extracellular matrix (collagen fibers, etc).

You could be right though, since ive stopped using peps and ive noticed a higher frequency of muscle strains, etc.

It is impossible to cause muscle hyperplasia by taking HGH or peptides. That is a myth. What it does cause is an increase in the size of cells extracellular matrix (collagen fibers, etc).

You could be right though, since ive stopped using peps and ive noticed a higher frequency of muscle strains, etc.

I dont know where your getting this from but you believe what you want.
I have read the studies that tell me otherwise (look into stem cells and satellite cells + growth factors) and I dont feel like hunting them down, but if i seem them and rember this thread Ill post them up, otherwise I am not going to bother.
what you are saying is more for AAS YEt even AAS can aid in hyperplasia, though minimal.

Agreed .. Thats the info I was lookig for.. the lingo still sounds foreign ... and finding a legit source is another challenge. But looking forward to that day I can run theses compounds.. He made it understandable. Just a new frontier for me.

This has been extremely educational for me but has left me with a couple questions as it pertains to using a stack of peptides for fat loss. After reading other posts, it looks like people are gaining weight - my goal is to lose fat - I know I have some good muscle underneath. I am 6' 240 lbs now - don't know my BF exactly but am guessing I am around 40-50 lbs over my ideal weight at 40 years old.

Would the cjc 1293 stacked with ghrp 2 be effective for fat loss and, if not, is there any peptides you reccomend for it? I may simply be barking up the wrong tree with the peptides for fat loss. I am on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) at 200 mg test cyp weekly, Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), Aromatase inhibitor (AI) as well. I have noticed body transformation with that along with good diet and exercise but want to see more results and that is how I have ended up here. From what I am reading 100/100 3 x ed seems to be common protocol.

Thanks again for this and several of your other posts!

Yes this would be a good stack for your goals and the dose is right.

and your very welcome! I am happy it helped :)

Back