Peptides: Tissue Growth & Protection and Practical use surrounding them *A must read*

Haven't done any research on AAS. Also if you don't mind asking how many days is 1mg vial good for? Is 1mg 1000mcg? and your suppose to take 60mc to120mcg a day?

20 mcg will last 50days so 40 mcg would be 25 days i plan on doing the 40mcg so ill be on it longer and porkchop said i thnik it was like 30-60 is a good dose two weeks on two weeks off or iv heard of people doing 4weeks on 4 off but idk do some more research and decide what rout you wanna take.. they all sound good... keep me informed i would like to hear your results

Juiced, you know . . Short little posts like that will help no one !! Wow. Great write up. I didn't know much about peptides and i stil dont lolol jk !! Thanks for your time n effort!

Haven't done any research on AAS. Also if you don't mind asking how many days is 1mg vial good for? Is 1mg 1000mcg? and your suppose to take 60mc to120mcg a day?

25-60mcg every day. 1mg=1000mcg yes. how long it will last depends on how much you use. i try to use each bottle up in 1-2months.

I am 31 and my brother is 41. I'm coming off a knee surgery and having trouble sleeping and my brother is feeling he has lower energy slow progress in working out. I was thinking of us taking a IGF1-LR3 cycle. We are both dieting and working out, what would you suggest ? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

6-8 weeks 30-50mcg ed igf1lr3
or
6-8 weeks 10-15mcg 2X a day igf1 Des

That is a note worthy view, thanks for the post!
ALL debate is welcome here, thats how we all learn.
hi juced i need help. i have been regularly training at the gym and im not seeing the results i want fast enough. i recently spoke to a personal trainer about peptides, he told me for an 8 week course its about $350, and with regular gym training would notice quite a difference. at the moment my goal is to lose fat, especially around my stomach and gain more muscle, pretty much wanting to look like brad pitt in the movie fight club, not huge but cut. i dont really know much about all the different peptides and what they do, so what i need to know is, what peptides should i be using?, where do i get them?, for how long?, and how do i use them? your help with this would be greatly appreciated.

hi juced i need help. i have been regularly training at the gym and im not seeing the results i want fast enough. i recently spoke to a personal trainer about peptides, he told me for an 8 week course its about $350, and with regular gym training would notice quite a difference. at the moment my goal is to lose fat, especially around my stomach and gain more muscle, pretty much wanting to look like brad pitt in the movie fight club, not huge but cut. i dont really know much about all the different peptides and what they do, so what i need to know is, what peptides should i be using?, where do i get them?, for how long?, and how do i use them? your help with this would be greatly appreciated.

I would keep it simple and do a igf1 cycle

igf1Des 15mcg 2X ed for 6-8 weeks
or
igf1 Lr3 40-60mcg ed for 8 weeks.

it will help a bit with mass and keeping muscle while you cut. but keep in mind cutting is ALL diet man. I would rec carb cycling.

As for where to get peptides, I highly rec RUI's peptides (banner up top) they have never done me wrong over the years.

a cjc/ghrp combo might be a bit better for fatloss though

Last edited:
Juced. My question would be about stacking peptides with aas. Is this a good idea or should they be done stand alone? I'm on a test E only cycle. Also taking aromasin ed and hcg 500 weekly. I'm really interested in the hyperplasia notion. As my genetics are not the best. Come from a smaller frame family. Thanks for any info.

Thanks juced, I have a couple other questions, if I want to get igf1 Lr3, how much would I get for an 8 week course and how much and often would I use it, and how is it administered. Can you also tell me what carb cycling is and how to do it, thanks again its so good to finally talk to someone who knows what theyre talking about.

Thanks juced, I have a couple other questions, if I want to get igf1 Lr3, how much would I get for an 8 week course and how much and often would I use it, and how is it administered. Can you also tell me what carb cycling is and how to do it, thanks again its so good to finally talk to someone who knows what theyre talking about.

50mcg ed would mean 1mg(1000mcg) would last about 20 days so if you do say 40mcg ed you could get 25ish days out of it. so I would say tobe safe 3 bottles (3mg) would be good.
It is administered SubQ (into fat, I do into belly fat) with a insulin needle ( the really small ones)

carb cycling is a good way to lose fat. basics are you go low carb a couple days/ med amount of carbs a few days and then high cabrs ( cheat day/s) an in a row for 1-2 days and repeat. what this does is boosts your body's fat buring abilities and making it so that your body doesnt go into "starvation mode" when trying lose fat and then all that does is your body trys to hold onto fat and everything as much as it can. with having a cheat day and varying carbs it sort of tricks your body... plus its fun to have a cheat day or two a week :-D and still lose fat.
OF COURSE calorie amount still matters very much! you still need to be a bit below maintenance calories to get decent fatloss. but this is a very good tool to try if you haven't.
https://www.google.ca/search?q=carb...96,d.aWM&fp=a090b66a70125a57&biw=1366&bih=624 lots of into there. some might over thing it abit though. search the term here and see if there is more on the forum. I also have a thread on fatloss> http://www.steroidology.com/forum/b...genics-fat-burning-must-read.html#post3290540

I'm glad to help outman

Okay...I'm confused Juice! I got my order coming in for 3mgs of IGFLR3 and pins. I was under the impression i needed to reconstitute with Acetic Acid but I read here to use Bac Water.

Also I have been told by that I should go intra-muscular bi-laterally PreWO or PWO to get the most bang out of the hyperplasia effects of LR3. Previous post states I should inject Sub Q in stomach. I assume this is more for fat loss localization.

All the research you have posted has been amazing and really informative. So anything you can teach me on reconstitution/timing of injections/ and storage??. would be extremely helpful.

thank you sir

Last edited:
Okay...I'm confused Juice! I got my order coming in for 3mgs of IGFLR3 and pins. I was under the impression i needed to reconstitute with Acetic Acid but I read here to use Bac Water.

Also I have been told by that I should go intra-muscular bi-laterally PreWO or PWO to get the most bang out of the hyperplasia effects of LR3. Previous post states I should inject Sub Q in stomach. I assume this is more for fat loss localization.

All the research you have posted has been amazing and really informative. So anything you can teach me on reconstitution/timing of injections/ and storage??. would be extremely helpful.

thank you sir

this might help: http://www.steroidology.com/forum/peptide-science/643109-peptides-how-mix-store-them.html

dont bother with AA its a myth. bac water is fine.

What do you think about this write-up:

4 Week blast cycle:

Weeks 1-4
7 am 400mcg ipamorelin, GRF 1-29 300mcg
2pm 400mcg ghrp-2, GRF 1-29 300MCG
9pm 1000mcg Ipamorelin, 500mcg GRF 1-29

I added it up and priced it all from a regular research peptide site (they all have pretty similar pricing) and the 4 week cycle came out to like $900...Which seems steep to say the least.

The write-up claims:

"If you run low dose cycles for up to a year, you will see very little in the way of increased muscle, but you will receive the benefits of its anti-aging properties, increased collagen synthesis, cell turnover and slightly elevated igf, leading to fat loss, improved nutrient partitioning, and insulin function. But we are focusing here on muscle gain and fat loss, the 2 big hitters that peptides offer."

Thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
When you mention CJC-1295 in the 1st thread of this post are you referring to CJC-1295 DAC because youve also mentioned that a once a week dose is sufficient as well as it having a half life of 7 - 10 days. The reason I ask that is because Ive read other posts suggesting CJC-1295, ie no DAC or GRF (modified 1-29) has a half life of about 10 minutes. On RUI Products info they say that 1293 is in fact 1295 no DAC so you can see how an amateur gets quite confused by the various references. Whats your take on all of this ?

Last edited:
Back