Pet's Pharma Enantato 350???

cajun

Has anyone heard of this. I just bought some of this and denkall cypiotest 250 they were the same price and cheap so i figured what the hell. But has anyone heard of this company. The guy said the company has been out for about 8 months or so.

doesnt exists enanthate 350 in Mexico. Somebody wanted to make enanthate 300 but he cant put 300 mg into 1 ml.
you can obtain only enanthate 250 mg and the best offer is enantat QV, becareful with fake, and Macrotest E no problem with fake.

actually pet's is a fairly new company. they only had a few things before. as a matter of fact i think they started up in september. they DO have a 350/cc test but as far as dosing or quality it's too soon to know. it was just released in early march. i know they have a tren and deca 300 and one other thing. prop i think. and as far as not being able to do 350/cc, that's way off. you can easily do 350 with just 3-4% ba and no bb as long as the raw materials are of good quality.

Yes, there is enathate 350 im currently using a test blend of cyp and enathate and its 500mgs per cc.. my gains have been great.. as far a petpharma i would throw that dirty mex. shit out or let a friend buy it from you... peace jt

Back