Phootshoot from Competition...

brennylee

:druggie: Couple of pics for you guys here at 'ology :rockband:
Thanks to all you peeps for the encouragement and support throughout my prep... this is just the beginning :toilet:

Loooking very good,What are your goals and aims..Are you more a body builder or fitness competitor??

You look great Brenny, COngrats. You have done a great job transforming your physique. And that smile...... KILLER!!

great job sweetie.

RJH8541 said:
You look great Brenny, COngrats. You have done a great job transforming your physique. And that smile...... KILLER!!

great job sweetie.

Thanks duder. :druggie: I believe Madine was suppose to compete around the same time as me...how did it go?

londonhunk said:
Loooking very good,What are your goals and aims..Are you more a body builder or fitness competitor??

Figure Competitor actually. Fitness Model Competitor as well in '05. Plan on competiting in April '05 once again.

absolutely stunning, im going to have to make a trip to canada if there more up there like you.... wow

Simply stunning, Bren! You look awesome, babe!
I didn't make it to the show, unfortunately. Between building our house, moving in, and planning this wedding, my plate is pretty full! That's alright, though, don't think I won't be all over the circuit come April!!
Great work, sweetie!

Mil, I didn't realize you were so close!!!!!!!! If I had to of known.... :)
SLW, thanks sweets, you're always too sweet to me! Hope you had a wonderful Xmas!! I'm off to Hamilton to see #60! :)

Beautiful pictures brenny. You look silky....Hawaiian Silky.

Back