Winstrol 350
Adex 1mg
Optimum products used:
Ultrabol175
Masteron100
Decatest350
Anastrozol
Winstrol tabs

That was the before and after. 4% bf drop with 6lbs total lost. This was back in November. Prepping now for an April show and sitting at 5.85% bf now. Will be starting a similar cycle in a few weeks if my bloodwork comes back in range next week.

Damn it son u r ripped up and looking hard as granite. If I was a chick I d do you...lol...or gay...not that theres anything wrong with that lol

Good luck..ur obviously both gifted genetically and work ur ass off.

Height/weight
Good separation in your back..ab s are killer.......(should I eat this bacon ????..hell yes )

Fuck yeah always eat the bacon! Thanks man. I was really disappointed to find out that NPC won't allow crossovers from classic physique to bodybuilding. Oh well. I'm not a fan of the men's physique devision and was excited for the classic physique division until I learned my weight cut off was only 200lbs. My LBM is measured at 202 right now so 2lbs of hard earned gainz will have to be burned off..... fuck... hopefully I can at least come in Dorian Yates grainy looking in 14 weeks.

Fuck yeah always eat the bacon! Thanks man. I was really disappointed to find out that NPC won't allow crossovers from classic physique to bodybuilding. Oh well. I'm not a fan of the men's physique devision and was excited for the classic physique division until I learned my weight cut off was only 200lbs. My LBM is measured at 202 right now so 2lbs of hard earned gainz will have to be burned off..... fuck... hopefully I can at least come in Dorian Yates grainy looking in 14 weeks.

Ooooooo keep us posted with more pics :)

202 Lean Mass that's great man! I didn't catch your height, but it's the best way for me to compare size over the interwebz :D

Good job man. That's a quality product your using. Definantly gifted but can tell you work hard as hell!! Thanks for the inspiration to keep on keeping on another day.

Back