prop, anvar, t3 clen cutter cycle

69thelememt

29 yrs old 6ft 7'' 265lbs lifting since they cut the cord, this will be my fourth cycle

1st cycle
weeks 01-10 Testosterone enanthate 500mg/wk
Week 5-12 Proviron 25mg 2x/d

2nd cycle weeks 1-10
D-bol 30mgs/day
test e 500mg/week

3rd cycle
Weeks 1-8 - test E/750/wk
Weeks 5-10 tren A 140mg/EOD
Weeks 1-4 Winstrol (winny) 50mg/ED
Weeks 7-10 - Winstrol (winny) 50mg/ED

Well the time has come to cut down some for summer, I'm currently around the 20%BF mark and want to drop down to around 10 realistically and add an inch to my cock. Not bothered about adding any muscle really just maintaining and cut out the belly fat, as I haven't really seen my abs since my first cycle and I miss them

I want to stay away from tren this time round as the although i could propably get away with a lower dose, it did play round a little with my hair line though not to much, probably thinned out around a 1cm patch at the front of one of my arch's, so i'll probably save that for my next bulk and limit it to 50mgs ED. Plus the restless nights where becoming an issue, seemed like i'd only get 2 hours of disturbed rest a night, and the tossing and turning to be fair was pissing my nagging girlfriend of a bit bless her!!

Anyway this is my next propossed cycle though as I always do I like to ask my friends for advice before i kick off

weeks 1-12 test prop 100mgs EOD
weeks 5-12 Anavar 100mgs ED
Adex on hand if needed also nolva

T-3 start at 25mgs up to 100mgs weeks 1-10 last week ramp off

clen cycle: weeks 1-10
1)20mcg of clen to start, tapering up no more than 20mcg every 3 days and going no higher than 200mcg
2) 1mg ketotifen nightly
3) 5g taurine daily
4) 200-400mg potassium daily
(might revert to the 2 weeks on 2 off protocal on this if i feel i need a break from the sides)

PCT

will be more agressive on this one
4 days after last shot
Week1: Nolvadex 40Mg/day
week 2: Nolvadex 40Mg/day
week 3: Nolvadex 20Mg/day
week 4: Nolvadex 20Mg/day
clomid
Day 1 250 mg clomid
day2-11 150 mg clomid
Days 12-21 100 mg clomid
Days 21-28 50mg clomid

One of my questions on this one is for the inclusion of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) which this time round would be the first i've looked to incorperate it. Basically theres no way I can store it the stuff, I've got two kids ones almost 12 and I cant have that in my fridge. What I was tinking was if i got the 1500iu's amps and just straight used what I mixed would an inclusion like 1000iu x2/week do for the last 4 weeks of the cycle before PCT?? I'd just throw away the 500iu's left on each mix

Diet will be 2500-3000 cals with 350-400 grams protein with low carbs 6 days and 1 day load

cardio will be 4-5 times a week gym 45 mins HITT with the odd soccer game in the mix

needless to frontload clomid in pct.

hcg could be took 2 weeks before PCT. i would avoid clen and t3 with tren.

proviron is needed in this cycle or at least cabergoline.

this cycle is a good one.

I've always frontload clomid, thought this was the done thing, as with the way it works and the fact your really digging you nuts out of the ground at the beginning and its never given me any trouble though I haven't NOt frontloaded so I cant compair

Anyway TREN wont be an addition to this cycle but again I've never heard it causing an issue when ran with clen, do you mean the sleeping issues or anxiety?

I can get my hands on some proviron but i was hoping this cycle would be dry enough without any thoughts on the 1000iu's Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) x 2/week??

your not gunna want to do HITT training on clen. that shit already speeds your heart up and bp threw the roof the last thing you want to do is add to that. its recommended that your do steady pacing on clen. i couldnt eve play basketball on mine. and im not sure if that much keto will help you receptors your gunna have to wait for a more experienced member.

sorry man forgot to mention this aint my first time on clen.....done 2 x 2 week cycles before with is why i know i can do upto 200mcgs, on some days i was doing 240mgs...bit shakey and really anxious though better in the evening......sorry type-o not keto i'll be taking Dihenhydramine 100mgs nightly

Back