Photos of Me!!! (Previous Photo Shoots)

Rea said:
oh ok ...yes its really me I didn't know I was so recognized lol hehe
maybe not, but I've seen ya before and your friggin hott. welcome to the board

Insane_Man said:
Usually that kind of development is found in slightly older women. You're kicking ass.

Thanks. The funny thing is I was only 19 when I took those photos.

da-uhm.

Rarely do you see a 19/20 year old look like such a real woman.

Welcome to the board. I can't believe the amazing women that we've got around here.

mranak said:
da-uhm.

Rarely do you see a 19/20 year old look like such a real woman.

Welcome to the board. I can't believe the amazing women that we've got around here.

Agreed . .you must have put in lots of hard work, it shows. Congrats to you . . . . . what's your secret?

Who is Mike Jones? said:
Agreed . .you must have put in lots of hard work, it shows. Congrats to you . . . . . what's your secret?

lol hehe there is no secret just dedication and hard work

honestly you look great..all that hard work payed off.

At my university, there are so many 19-22 year old girls that just dont take care of themselves and all they do is drink and eat junk then complain why they are gaining weight. I cant stand it, all they care about is drinking beer 7 nights a week.

Good to see a woman that takes care of herself.

mister69 said:
honestly you look great..all that hard work payed off.

At my university, there are so many 19-22 year old girls that just dont take care of themselves and all they do is drink and eat junk then complain why they are gaining weight. I cant stand it, all they care about is drinking beer 7 nights a week.

Good to see a woman that takes care of herself.

Thanks

You look amazing. I think it's safe to say you are an inspiration to us all.

You are a gorgeous girl, and hold a very good amount of muscle without it affecting your femininity.

Back