Desperately need some honest answers about Anavar (var) !

astinmin

Desperately need some honest answers about Var !

Allright. So i'm 21 years old, female. I'm 5'6 and around 154 lbs. I'm training to become a fitness model and compete at the WBFF in June. As of now, I need to drop some weight and gain a little of muscle mass, in a short time.. I have around 70 days. I've been reading about Ana Anavar (var) but no threads can give me the answer that I want. Do you really loose abdominal and thigh fat fast and gain lean muscle in a short time ? Anyone who has a good or bad experience from Anavar (var) ? Please let me know. Is Anavar (var) the right thing for me to do now ? (Tried clen and t3 that shit does not work for me at all. )

Thanks !:laugh4:

Nutrition and training will dictate your goals however Anavar will help a bit. Dial in nutrition and training and then use meds.

Anavar (var) works well for women. In my experiece it does not work as fast as your making it out to. With a good diet Anavar (var) would be a great addition to any females work out regime. The girls that I got doing Anavar (var) right now are taking 12.5mg ed for 8 weeks. They are experiencing no sides but I am sure their lipids are a little messed up from it. There are vitamins you can take to combat lipid issues though. They are def toning up but its more of a subtle tone. Diet will get you there faster.

I'm sorry, but no Anavar (var) will not get you what you need. My advice is to pick a different show and give youself time to lose the weight you need to in the proper way, diet and training. Aas is not used for weight loss. If you need diet help contact 3J in the diet section, he is a great guy.:)

that avatar leads to believe you can put your trust in that advice. i'd help but i have zero experience with the ladies.

i agree with Jenner. a good diet from 3J will be your best bet. diet and training, cardio is the best way to loose weight

anavar will help, but 70 days is not enough even with anavar i think

I have seen moderate strength increases in ladies using Anavar (var) for 10 weeks in a calorie deficit.

10 weeks is plenty of time if nutrition and training are dialed in. I would definitely say the same person natty would lose less fat and gain less LBM than on Var.

there is also the issue of whether or not the Anavar (var) is really Anavar (var) .. i had a contest prep client who thought she was taking Anavar (var) but it ended up being dbol.. really hindered her ability to get ready for the contest, her weight was only going up or stalling instead of coming down.. the less compounds you have to use as a female the better

if your really serious about getting ready for a comp your going to need a nutritionist.. if you interested email me at 3jdiet@gmail.com

here is some of my work

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/w...524-3js-nutrition-experience.html#post2975045

well, lets see......

1. I'm female
2. I have done Anavar (var) cycles and in Anavar (var) ied doses up to 30mg
3. My avi is my current abs
4. My abs are from diet 100%

Lets see what your abs look like?

Nuff said! :biggthump

well, lets see......

1. I'm female

ohhhh snap!!!!! u tell em jen!!! lol

well, lets see......

1. I'm female

I dont have a six pack. I have a keg...but thats proly since I havnt used Anavar (var) yet ;)

on a serious note....your wrong about Anavar (var) helping with toning. I have used it on multiple females and along with a proper diet it def works more so then a person just on a proper diet. How could Anavar (var) not tone? It is androgenic right? Exactly.

Oh and just because you have used a compound doesnt mean your an expert, just sayin

the point is 3J and you know this as well as I do that it will not do what she is asking.

i agree.. esp since it messes with your hormones... at her height and weight it might be a little tough to do it in 70 days.. is it possible, yes.. but not optimal imo.. she wont be at her best

I dont have a six pack. I have a keg...but thats proly since I havnt used Anavar (var) yet ;)

on a serious note....your wrong about Anavar (var) helping with toning. I have used it on multiple females and along with a proper diet it def works more so then a person just on a proper diet. How could Anavar (var) not tone? It is androgenic right? Exactly.

Oh and just because you have used a compound doesnt mean your an expert, just sayin

dude she is female and has used the compound, she knows more about how it effects a female then you do imo.. iv seen jen transform herself over the last few months..

that being said, diet and training tone you.. Anavar (var) is a tool after the fact dont get it twisted.. i think you got the wrong message here

hahaha you guys need to chill

Anavar (var) helps tone. that is all. Im not saying its gonna drop bf by 5% or anything. And yes 3j i know all about dieting and I know that is what your all about. I promote that shit more then anything. All Im saying is that Anavar (var) can help tone. You guys can try to disprove that fact all day long if you want.

Anavar (var) helps tone. that is all. Im not saying its gonna drop bf by 5% or anything. And yes 3j i know all about dieting and I know that is what your all about. I promote that shit more then anything. All Im saying is that Anavar (var) can help tone. You guys can try to disprove that fact all day long if you want.

we are not trying to disprove that.. what we are trying to say is that Anavar (var) isn't the answer for the OP at this moment.. she doesn't have enough time to go on Anavar (var) and take the chance of her hormones going all over the place 3 weeks out from comp.. so i would think your the one who needs to chill, you got the whole thing upside down bro....

WTF are you talking about dont u think girls know more what girls need in the words of my mentor save your pics queer boy

Var

yes to add my 2 cents there are more than one Anavar (var) iable to your question

1st off .. very hot topic about Anavar (var) and fat loss some say yes... some say no

I actually say yes REAL Anavar (var) can help with this .. BUT then again i am MALE and not FEMALE - big difference

2nd .. as I said REAL Anavar (var) ... most Anavar (var) is not actual Anavar (var) unless it is from a pharmacy ... this is not to be underestimated ... serious real Anavar (var) is hard to come by ( I know I have had watson Anavar (var) and 20-30mg was very effective ) .. ugl Anavar (var) very hit or miss

3rd every body responds differently - as I said 25mg of pharm grade Anavar (var) really helped my abs come in and overall definition and some stubborn trunk fat loss

4th diet diet diet cardio cardio cardio

Last edited:
Back