Desperately need some honest answers about Anavar (var) !

well, lets see......

1. I'm female
2. I have done Anavar (var) cycles and in Anavar (var) ied doses up to 30mg
3. My avi is my current abs
4. My abs are from diet 100%

Lets see what your abs look like?

I value your input and experience for sure so I hope I didn't come across as devaluing your advice. I think a females perspective is very important however I have over seen dozens of female AAS plans and even lived with a female that has done numerous cycles. I have been an AAS adviser for years and I also know how important nutrition and training is to get abs. However an enhanced competitor can almost always out perform a natty competitor as far as LBM gains and fat loss goes. That's why we use steroids. Faster results!

astinmin, 3J and jenner are giving you good advices. and 3J have several reviews of great results from peoples who ran their diet with his advices.

simmer down guys lol.. we are here to help the OP not get at each others throats.. its a great discussion and we have some good thinking going on here with experience, this is what ology is all about!

A lot of incorrect info posted here.

In my opinion anavar is quite an underrated steroid. Real anavar is scientifically proven to cut some fat, including abdominal fat. It works well for both men and women.

My mrs and myself haved used it many times for toning/sculpturing and it works well when used in conjunction with a calorie deficit.

If you don't see any benefit after 8 weeks of use, either your gear or diet is shit.

yeah i kinda agree

the poster said she needed 70 days ...

that is 10 weeks ... while some run ana Anavar (var) for up to 12 weeks or more usually Anavar (var) is only ran for 6-8 weeks with results

so the 70 days doesn't seem to be an issue to me at all

A lot of incorrect info posted here.

In my opinion ana Anavar (var) is quite an underrated steroid. Real ana Anavar (var) is scientifically proven to cut some fat, including abdominal fat. It works well for both men and women.

My mrs and myself haved used it many times for toning/sculpturing and it works well when used in conjunction with a calorie deficit.

If you don't see any benefit after 8 weeks of use, either your gear or diet is shit.

Thanks for the answers. I forgot to mention that I AM dieting and woking out 12 times a week of course I figured Anavar (var) would not make me a fitness model without the working out and eating properly.

So I guess I will have to try it and see if it works :)

Back