pic..pls suggest..

T

tripz_shahab

earlier i posted my pics of arms, shoudler etc with good reviews..but hree is a chest pic which i took on my own..
my chest n legs r the only lagging part.. plz comment and tell me what stuffs should i do more for my chest...
stats= chest 43 inches... waist 29 inches...arms 16.8 inches

whatz wrong..no one wants to say anythingggg?? so sadd :(

ahh sorry, i clicked this pic thru my cell so i couldnt capture it fully...
but dont u think that my upper chest is lagging?

ahh two more pics...but my chest looks shit in these two pics..it aint that crappy..still suggestionz plz....

COME ON .. 144 VIEWS and only 2 people had the time to type :(
come on guyz ..gimmeyour feedback...

ahh i did post 2 more pics for u to see(scroll down mate)

i shot these on my own and humanly it is not possible for me to shoot my whole frame while holding a cell phoen camera in my hand..

tripz yaar kisi aur ke haath mein camera de aur photo khichwa, aur legs ki photo bhi daal de. body mast lag rahi, hai, compettion khelni hai aage ya waise hi bana raha hai?

hmmm naheen yaar competition to naheen karna but 5 yrs se kar ra hoon serious workout.actually boredom ko hataanay ke liye gym join kiya tha but ab gym hi ghar bangaya hai :)

waisay bro,tu legs naa hi dekh to better hai...chicken legs hain but iw ill get a full body pic soon..

tnxxx and god bless ya

Try leaning out abit then youll se whats lagging.

Or get full body pictures and we can actually see something ;)

decent size but you need to work on your cuts size isnt everything you also need to look hard you look a little soft train harder but yeah you do have size if thats all you want

naam89 said:
decent size but you need to work on your cuts size isnt everything you also need to look hard you look a little soft train harder but yeah you do have size if thats all you want

ah mate it aint soft... but i m some1 who prefers triple h`s body and not batista`s... u getting me? bye

your chest hangs low as shit.... your front delts are going to take over your chest... cut back on shoulder training and focus on heavy (with good form) bench and incline bench presses

camera phones are ewee but stay in the elite list one must have one..

badrash i agree.my chest are fucked up if u comapre them with my delts... but then i keep myself happy by thinking that i have a super delt and a crap chest.. somethingz better than nothing..

Back