YK11, LGD, RAD140 Stack - SarmsSearch

cybrsage

I have finally been released by my surgeon and am green lighted to abuse myself again! For this momentous occasion (and the end to a 4 month long cut and soak), I am starting a bulk. I am on TRT, and am increasing my normal TRT dose from 100mg a week to 500mg a week. I am also adding in a daily dosing of 20mg of LGD, 10mg of YK11, and 10mg of RAD140. I started yesterday.

Here is a picture of what I am taking. Yes, two of the bottles have the old label. I did this on purpose to show just how much nicer the new labels look!

2wpp3x1.jpg

Here are my stats Take note that all readings are taken cold, unflexed, and first thing in the morning after vacating waste. This allows me to ensure the same conditions are met each time. I will be posting flexing pics now and again, since they make for a far more impressive picture.

Height: 5'9" - This should not change during the bulk.
Weight: 187 lbs
Body Fat: 15.6% - Taken with calipers. I cannot be positive the number is exact, but it is close, and it is repeatable so I can show a change in percent with confidence it is correct.
Neck: 16.25
Chest: 46.25
Stomach: 36
Waist: 36
Biceps: 12.75 (14.5 cold flexed)
Thighs: 24
Calves: 15

My current BMR is 1325 and my current TDEE is 2061 for Moderately Active and 2370 for Very Active. I fall somewhere between the two, so I am going to use 2200. I am going to start with 300 cals over my TDEE and see where I am in a week, so my diet will start at 2500 cals. I will have 300g of protein a day and various carbs and fats to make up the needed calories.

My workout routine will be three sets of 10 for each exercise. I am not certain what they will start at, but we will learn it together! Each day will be a different body part, Monday through Friday, with Saturday and Sunday as rest or make up days.

Chest - Monday
Flat bench press
Incline bench press
Flat bench flies

Back - Tuesday
Bent over single hand rows
Wide grip pull downs
Narrow grip rows
Rack lifts

Shoulders - Wednesday
Military press
Side lateral raises
Front lateral raises
Shrugs

Legs - Thursday
Front Squats (due to neck surgery, I will be keeping this low on purpose)
Leg extensions
Leg curls
Calf raises 3 sets of 20 holding a 45lb plate and standing on a step up doohickey.

Arms - Friday
Biceps
Dumbbell bicep curls
Dumbbell hammer curls
EZ Bar bicep curls
Straight bar cable system curls reverse pyramid super set

Triceps
Skull crushers
Machine triceps exercise (one hand at a time)
Cable system Y rope triceps reverse pyramid superset

Ah ive been waiting for this i was following the yk 11 log you had that was cut short good to hear you're feeling better
I like your stack sounds good 500mg of test and some nice sarms

you and i have the same height, similar weight and similar BF; Very Interested to see your final results!
Good luck brother man, subbed!

you and i have the same height, similar weight and similar BF; Very Interested to see your final results!
Good luck brother man, subbed!

If that picture is you - then it looks like I probably am about 20 years older than you too. :) I just recently turned 48.

Yesterday was Chest Day. I had a lot of energy and drive to make this happen. I do wish there was a way to make the SARMs taste better, but the oil used by SarmsSearch does taste better than the alcohols used by other vendors. I dose with a oral syringe that I obtained from the pharmacy. I asked if they had any so as to make it easier to give medicine to niece and they gave me a few for free. OK, my niece is 16, but they didn't need to know that! LOL

Weigh in and measurements will be weekly, but I will update the pounds moved the day after I move them...so here are the results of Chest Day. Don't laugh, I had to effectively take a year off due to both spinal surgery and my urologist being stupid with my TRT dosing.

3 sets of 10 for each exercise
Flat bench press - 110 lbs
Incline bench press - 60 lbs
Flat bench flies - 30 lbs

Looking at my numbers makes me feel so weak! But, I suppose, that is the purpose of doing this. I want to both gain muscle to look better and strength to actually BE better.

I noticed I forgot to include the weight of the bar in my numbers - so they are 20 pounds higher (except for the flies - I used dumbbells for them). Does not increase them much, but it makes me feel less like a weakling! lol

I forgot to post two days ago, which was back day, so I am including them in with shoulder day. I do shoulders at home since I have dumbbells, but I have to do shrugs at the gym since mine do not go up high enough. I will do shrugs tonight before leg day.

Back
Bent over single hand rows - 25
Wide grip pull downs - 120
Narrow grip rows - 110
Rack lifts - 80 (I am slowly easing into these at the behest of my spinal surgeon)

Shoulders
Military press, Side lateral raises, Front lateral raises. I do 1 rep of 10 of each of them back to back, rest 30 seconds, then do 2 more reps. - 15

I removed the front squats and replaced them with the incline leg press. I am still just a little too paranoid about my neck to risk it.

3 sets of 10 for each exercise (unless otherwise stated)
Incline Leg Press - 760
Leg extensions - 130
Leg curls - 110
Calf raises 3 sets of 20 holding a 45lb plate and standing on a step up doohickey.

How does it feel to be back at it ??

It feels sore - so very sore. :) I am fighting myself a little, procrastinating going to the gym, but I know that is just my body wanting to stay in the state it was in. I am powering through it. But it feels good to be getting stronger again.

Arms
Biceps
I supersetted the bicep and hammer curls, doing one rep of each before a short rest.
Dumbbell bicep curls- 25
Dumbbell hammer curls - 25
EZ Bar bicep curls - 30
Straight bar cable system curls reverse pyramid super set - 45

Triceps
Skull crushers using dumbells - 15
Machine triceps exercise (one hand at a time) - 60
Cable system Y rope triceps reverse pyramid superset - 45

Saturday and Sunday were rest days this week, starting up again on Monday! I will weigh in Monday morning.

It feels sore - so very sore. :) I am fighting myself a little, procrastinating going to the gym, but I know that is just my body wanting to stay in the state it was in. I am powering through it. But it feels good to be getting stronger again.
Haha well glad you're enjoying it getting started after a break especially when you're injured or post injury is always hard just trying to get back into a routine that includes lifting can be a mission

Weigh in!
I am going to bold the changes.

Weight: 193 lbs
Body Fat: 16% - Taken with calipers. I cannot be positive the number is exact, but it is close, and it is repeatable so I can show a change in percent with confidence it is correct.
Chest: 41.25 - I wrote the wrong number down at the start - this actually did not change.
Stomach: 36.5
Waist: 36.5
Biceps: 13

I am going to have to cut down on my between meal snacking. I have found myself always hungry and am gaining weight too quickly. Either that or add a day of cardio in (Sunday looks good for it).

This week I am purposefully not increasing my weight moved at all. This is because I have, more or less, been out of the gym for about a year due to my neck surgery and I want to give myself a slow start. Next week I start increasing the weight moved and will keep increasing as I am able to do so!

I will be posting a before pic soon - I just plain old keep forgetting to do it.

Weigh in again. This week should start the (hopefully) rapid strength and size gains. :)

Weight: 196 lbs
Body Fat: 15% - Taken with calipers. I cannot be positive the number is exact, but it is close, and it is repeatable so I can show a change in percent with confidence it is correct.
Chest: 41.25
Stomach: 36
Biceps: 13

I think I have control over my eating now - my body fat % and stomach size went down while my weight went up a few pounds. A nice, slow, increase in weight. I am happy about that. Today is chest day again!

Start of Week 3

YES! Weight moved increased on all exercises. I hope to keep up that increase every week. Yeah, not realistic, but if it is my goal I have a chance of doing it. :)

Arms
3 sets of 10 for each exercise
Flat bench press - 140 lbs
Incline bench press - 90 lbs
Flat bench flies - 35 lbs

And the Before Picture. A little late, but here one is. I am holding my muscles tight, but I am cold (had not yet worked out that day). I hope to greatly increase muscle mass.

ve8zzo.jpg

I am finding greatly improved strength, seriously more than I thought I would get. I have stopped doubting the extra strength and just going with it. I was not going to raise the shoulder weights by 5lbs each dumbbell since that is a lot extra to move but said He'll with it and amazed myself that I could do it. I honestly think I can increase everything again next week!!

Since I did not post yesterday, here are the new back and shoulders numbers. I raised everything by 5 or 10 pounds and rack lifts by 30!!

Back
Bent over single hand rows - 30
Wide grip pull downs - 130
Narrow grip rows - 120
Rack lifts - 110 (I am slowly easing into these at the behest of my spinal surgeon)

Shoulders
Military press, Side lateral raises, Front lateral raises. I do 1 rep of 10 of each of them back to back, rest 30 seconds, then do 2 more reps. - 20

I have a lot of updates, so will put them in a few posts. I had a terrible last 4 days - had to work 16 hours a day for the last 4 days restoring needed network services. I still got some of the workouts in, and still ate as well as I could. Not much sleep, though.

First up, some thoughts:

I am feeling strong. My weights keep going up, faster than I expected them to go up. But more than that, I FEEL strong. My muscles feel denser, more tightly compacted. I also do not feel hungry ever. I could easily go 12 hours without eating anything and not notice it at all. However, when I do make food, I eat it all as if I have been denied food for days. My ability to eat has increased, but my desire to eat has decreased. Not a good thing, but not a bad thing as long as I keep it in mind and make sure to get my meals in, which I have been doing. I eat 5 meals a day (6 on workout days), and if I miss one I double up on the next without any issues. I know, complaining that I do not feel hungry after whining for months about feeling hungry when I was on my cut...impossible to satisfy, eh?

My sleep has been good, for the most part. I am still having some issues sleeping due to my spinal problem. For those who do not know, about 13 months ago they found two bone spurs on my C7 vertebrae that were literally touching my spinal cord. I had numbness in my right arm and my fingers felt like they burst info flames if I so much as lightly pressed them against a counter top. My right triceps also completely turned off once any weight above 40 pounds was applied to them. Not struggled, but were unable to move the weight, simply turned off and did not even try to move. I had the C7 vertebrae removed, one from a bone bank put in, and the C6 and C7 fused together. Surgery went smashingly well and I was walking only 3 hours after I woke up from it. But it took a good year before the doctor released me from his care and I still get some pain in my fingers when I use them too much...and sleep has not yet fully returned to normal.

Weigh in!

Weight: 200 lbs
Body Fat: 15% - Taken with calipers. I cannot be positive the number is exact, but it is close, and it is repeatable so I can show a change in percent with confidence it is correct.
Neck: 16.5
Chest: 42.25
Stomach: 36.5

Biceps: 13.25
Thighs: 24.5

Body fat stayed the same, weight is up, chest, biceps, and thighs are up (and stomach). Looks like muscle growth to me! I drink around a gallon or so of water a day, and piss like a race horse, so I am hopeful there is little water bloat in my size gains.

Some updated pictures - after 3 weeks of SARMs and heavy weight moving.
5ana5u.jpg

hvtp36.jpg

More catch up from last week. Tomorrow I will post even more catch up. :)

Legs
3 sets of 10 for each exercise (unless otherwise stated)
Incline Leg Press - 760 - I am not increasing this weight, instead focusing on going deeper in the move.
Leg extensions - 155
Leg curls - 120

Arms - EVERY WEIGHT INCREASED!!!
Biceps

I superset the bicep and hammer curls, doing one set of each before a short rest.
Dumbbell bicep curls - 30 / 30 / 25
Dumbbell hammer curls - 30 / 30 / 25
EZ Bar bicep curls - 40
Straight bar cable system curls reverse pyramid super set - 55

Triceps
Machine triceps exercise (one hand at a time) - 65
Skull crushers using dumbells - 20
Cable system Y rope triceps reverse pyramid superset - 50

Back