YK11, LGD, RAD140 Stack - SarmsSearch

Lots of catching up to do. I am still VERY pleased, ALL my weights are increasing by 5 or 10 pounds EACH WEEK. My strength is through the roof. My wife says I look bigger already...and she was talking about my chest. I had to raise my calories up again to 3500 a day now, my weight increase stalled a bit. Almost done with the SARMs. I want to see how long their effects last after the last dose is taken. Tomorrow should be my last dose I think - hard to tell how much is left in the bottles.

My weigh in and measurements were:

Weight: 202 lbs
Body Fat: 16%
- Taken with calipers. I cannot be positive the number is exact, but it is close, and it is repeatable so I can show a change in percent with confidence it is correct.
Neck: 16.5
Chest: 42.5
Stomach: 36.75

Waist: 36.5
Biceps: 13.5
Thighs: 24.5
Calves: 15

My arms and chest keep growing, my legs not so quickly. My waist is growing as well, but I expected that in a bulk.

Tomorrow I am going to post my current weights moved for all my exercises for each day, to catch up. Time to hit the gym for back day

Time to catch up. I am posting all my current numbers. I am out of all my SARMs, but I suspect I will still get increases for another week since it took a while for me to start feeling and seeing its effects. I will post throughout the week and do a final picture and stats / weights update at the end of the week, as well as a recap. So far I did not gain a ton of muscle, fat, or such, but I have gained a good bit of strength. With this only being about one month long, I did not expect to turn into Heath.

Everything is 3 sets of 10 reps unless otherwise noted. All reps are done at the same weight unless otherwise noted.

Chest - Monday
Flat bench press - 160
Incline bench press - 1120
Flat bench flies 35

Back - Tuesday
Bent over single hand rows - 35
Wide grip pull downs - 140
Narrow grip rows - 130
Rack lifts - 160

Shoulders - Wednesday - The first 3 are supersetted because I hate myself.
Military press - 25
Side lateral raises - 25
Front lateral raises - 25
Shrugs - 100 per hand

Legs - Thursday
Incline Leg Press - 810
Leg extensions - 170
Leg curls - 150
Calf raises 3 sets of 20 holding a 45lb plate and standing on a step up doohickey.

Arms - Friday
Biceps - the first 2 are super setted

Dumbbell bicep curls - 35, 30, 30
Dumbbell hammer curls - 35, 30, 25
EZ Bar bicep curls - 50
Straight bar cable system curls reverse pyramid super set - 4 reps at 60, drop one plate, 4 more reps, drop one plate, continue until out of plates

Triceps
Skull crushers - 25 per hand (dumbells)
Machine triceps exercise (one hand at a time) - 70
Cable system Y rope triceps reverse pyramid superset - 4 reps at 55, drop one plate, 4 more reps, drop one plate, continue until out of plates

Weigh in!
I am going to bold the changes.

Weight: 198 lbs
Body Fat: 14% - Taken with calipers. I cannot be positive the number is exact, but it is close, and it is repeatable so I can show a change in percent with confidence it is correct.
Neck: 16.75
Chest: 42.75
Stomach: 36.25
Waist: 36
Biceps: 13.75

Thighs: 24.5
Calves: 15

Weight is down, body fat % is down, stomach and waist are down. Neck, chest and biceps are up! I am going to call that a solid win for the week. I will post pics next week - I was going to do it today, but I have some bad razor burn and, well, it looks bad.

All the weights that I move are up by 5 or 10 pounds each. I will be doing a way in and new pictures on Monday period I am quite pleased so far.

Final results for everything, and a picture.

So far I did not gain a ton of muscle, fat, or such, but I have gained a good bit of strength. With this only being about one month long, I did not expect to turn into Heath.

Starting and Final Weights
Everything is 3 sets of 10 reps unless otherwise noted. All reps are done at the same weight unless otherwise noted.

Chest - Monday
Flat bench press - 130 to 165 +35 pounds
Incline bench press - 80 to 125 +45 pounds
Flat bench flies - 30 to 35 +5 pounds

Back - Tuesday
Bent over single hand rows - 25 to 35 +15 pounds
Wide grip pull downs - 120 to 140 +20 pounds
Narrow grip rows - 110 to 130 +20 pounds
Rack lifts - 80 to 180 +100 pounds

Shoulders - Wednesday - The first 3 are supersetted because I hate myself.
Military press - 15 to 25 +10 pounds
Side lateral raises - 15 to 25 +10 pounds
Front lateral raises - 15 to 25 +10 pounds
Shrugs - 100 per hand Stayed the same because that is the limit of the dumbbells...

Legs - Thursday
Incline Leg Press - 760 to 810 +50 pounds
Leg extensions - 130 to 175 +45 pounds
Leg curls - 110 to 160 +50 pounds
Calf raises 3 sets of 20 holding a 45lb plate and standing on a step up doohickey.. Stayed the same - still painful to do!

Arms - Friday
I supersetted the bicep and hammer curls, doing one rep of each before a short rest.
Dumbbell bicep curls- 25 to 35/35/30 +10 pounds
Dumbbell hammer curls - 25 35/35/30 +10 pounds
EZ Bar bicep curls - 30 to 60 +30 pounds
Straight bar cable system curls reverse pyramid super set - 45 to 60 +15 pounds

Triceps
Skull crushers using dumbbells - 15 to 25 +10 pounds
Machine triceps exercise (one hand at a time) - 60 to 80 +20 pounds
Cable system Y rope triceps reverse pyramid superset - 45 to 55 +10 pounds

Stats
Starting and Ending
Height: 5'9" to 5'9" What a shocker! LOL
Weight: 187 lbs to 198 lbs +11 pounds
Body Fat: 15.6% to 16.1% +0.5%
Neck: 16.25 to 37 +1 inch
Chest: 42.25 to 42.75 +0.5 inches
Stomach: 36 to 36.25 +0.25 inches
Waist: 36 to 36 +0 inches
Biceps: 12.75 to 13.5 (14.5 to 14.75 cold flexed) +0.75 inches
Thighs: 24 to 25 +1 inch
Calves: 15 to 15.25 +0.25 inches

I am very pleased, not too much fat gain, some muscle gain, and a lot of strength gain. Here are the starting and ending pics. Just looking at them, I personally do not see much of a difference. When I look down over myself, though, I can see a more defined and powerful looking chest, shoulders, and arms. My wife says there is a large difference to her. I know she is telling me the truth because I could see it in her eyes. Also, I asked her to be honest with me so I could know if I needed to change things up. She is always honest about such things when I asker her to be. :)

ve8zzo.jpg
hur86r.jpg

Keeping everything at the current weights for a while to ensure my connective tissues catch up. Safety first for this almost 50 year old man!

Keeping everything at the current weights for a while to ensure my connective tissues catch up. Safety first for this almost 50 year old man!

Damn bro I had no clue you're almost 50.

Definitely take your time and ease into things. Good things come to those that are patient and wait. After reading what you have been through I'm impressed you're back in the game already. Keep up the great work!!!!

Damn bro I had no clue you're almost 50.

Definitely take your time and ease into things. Good things come to those that are patient and wait. After reading what you have been through I'm impressed you're back in the game already. Keep up the great work!!!!

Surprises most people - most tell me I look like I am in my late 30s, early 40s. If we take care of our bodies - even after decades of abusing them - we can all look and feel younger. :)

Surprises most people - most tell me I look like I am in my late 30s, early 40s. If we take care of our bodies - even after decades of abusing them - we can all look and feel younger. :)

Ain't that the truth. I definitely wasn't easy on my body for many years. Now I eat really clean don't party or smoke and I feel a huge difference. I figure if ozzy is still alive after the unimaginable abuse he put his body through. then we all have a fighting chance.

Back