Pics of me over the last year and some new ones after my first cycle.

look at that big MF'er!

lookin good bro...huge and upper bodt is porportional (i cantr spell for shit)...i'm sure the wheels are right in line with the rest of your frame. good job.

Thanks adida, I know I can always count on your support. The wheels are not at their best right now since I haven't been squatting to my potential but we'll see how they look after a few sets of lunges :)

def lookin good broly. you and i have a similar build except i am not nearly that tall or weigh that much.(5 10, 225) Similar structure though. What kind of cycle did you hit for your first one.

Adida-not uncoordinated, although I'm far from gifted in sports. I always played sports growing up but was never big strong or athletic and never really took to it. I played tennis all four years of highschool and since then it's been weights only.

69- I am eating, and I've been able to get 8 meals a day in consistently since post cycle therapy (pct). I don't mind losing some of the weight because I can tell my bp has gone way down and I feel a lot better.

evan-test and superdrol, for complete details check out the my cycle forum

dave- I might actually be 6'3 and 1/2 it's been a while since I've been measured and I think all this muscle dragging me down.

thanks for the complitments fellas

your look real thick and yur def fairly lean for a guy as big as you are...you look like your muscle is dense and not bloated looking like most young people.you look great and keep lifting hard

I'm very proud of u starting a cycle man good shit i just wish you coulda started with ur height and size. Now don't forget its also good to stack that cycle and add to it to see gains. good stuff man but get rid of the burly mountain man hair on your chest to show definition. also the rims, yes post the rims i would like to see the spinners. why don't u at least play intermural sports in college with that size son?

Back