Pics of me over the last year and some new ones after my first cycle.

k forget the sports i see what u mean. its all about getting super yoked. I get it man it's great it works. Now, we need to start up a superplan for you. what kind of cycle did u start in those 11 weeks if u dont mind me asking? looking good except i suggest a creme for the stretch marks on the back near the shoulders is all. plus some acne creme and a good kelly clarkson wax would help clean everything up. alright bro looking sharp

Paard Opkikker said:
k forget the sports i see what u mean. its all about getting super yoked. I get it man it's great it works. Now, we need to start up a superplan for you. what kind of cycle did u start in those 11 weeks if u dont mind me asking? looking good except i suggest a creme for the stretch marks on the back near the shoulders is all. plus some acne creme and a good kelly clarkson wax would help clean everything up. alright bro looking sharp

lol. Thanks for keeping me straight man.

LiftTillIDie said:
lol. Thanks for keeping me straight man.

hey no prob bro! so how is the post cycle therapy (pct) working? bigfoot called he wanted his chest hair back!! just kidding. not really. under the pic where it says "Here is me bulked up natty last winter weighing around 292." where u show ur back and it has stretch marks who did your haircut line, ray charles? haha jk. but seriously, have a nice day.

Last edited:
....just when I think I'm solid at 6'2", 220 a manimal like you posts a pic and I feel like slapping my parents for my shitty genetics.

Old Balls said:
....just when I think I'm solid at 6'2", 220 a manimal like you posts a pic and I feel like slapping my parents for my shitty genetics.

Haha don't worry man, I thought I was solid at 220 also LMAO. Don't worry about genetics bro, just keep eating. I started out at 170.

hey lift lookin good brolly......you know a lot of guys assume that your just a heavy boned dude who is naturally large to begin with..but thats not the case is it , perhaps you could tell these guys a little about that..

Back