Pictures start training Jan 5th

Mikey973

This is my last day of enjoying football with wine and all sorts of food. I'm a newbie and I'm starting strictly running and dieting. No gear yet. I'm not ready. It would be a waste. First week I'm dieting on fish and running a mile a night. I'm using an app to use to help me keep track of how far I run. This is the pic I need to look at for motivation

Will load pics tomorrow. I wish myself willpower.

Give 3J a call. He has helped countless guys here with their diets. Trust me - a fish only diet isn't going to be fun after too long. I promise you it will be money well spent. His ad is to the right hand side of your screen. And read the diet forum for testimonials.

Good luck! How much fat are you trying to lose?

Give 3J a call. He has helped countless guys here with their diets. Trust me - a fish only diet isn't going to be fun after too long. I promise you it will be money well spent. His ad is to the right hand side of your screen. And read the diet forum for testimonials.

Good luck! How much fat are you trying to lose?

My dad makes some great fish salmon, mahi mahi, swordfish. You name it be does ot . so I'm finishing up my last glass of wine gonna post pics tomottow . happy new year everyonee

watch your mercury levels when eating that much fish! and as tron said if you need someone to set up your diet email me at 3jdiet@gmail.com and lets talk!
My dad makes some great fish salmon, mahi mahi, swordfish. You name it be does ot . so I'm finishing up my last glass of wine gonna post pics tomottow . happy new year everyonee

You cannot go wrong with 3J. Trust me, I am a current client and my changes in only four short months have been nothing but astounding!

def like seeing putting the diet 1st step before hoping on gear like so many do. get the diet in the right order for an extended period of time and see what happens with that..should be a great building block.

hate seeing football over.... depression

Back