Pin Size for Bi's and Tri's???

Swoleburn

Gettin Swole
I was thinking about injecting tren into my biceps and maybe triceps but I only have 22g 1 1/2 inch pins. Do you think these will be ok? If it is not ok I will just do it in my ass or thighs but I want to get some more size in my arms by injecting in them.

anything is possible, but i don't see why you would want to stick that big/long of a needle in your bi/tri...the biggest i've ever done was 23g 1in

buff

I think 1 1/2" is way too long, and a 22g is a frickin nail, I'd say go with the 25g 5/8", pins are dirt cheap

i use 25 gauge 1 inch for everything including bi's. my arms arnt huge by any means and i can burry the incher to the bottom no problem. id definately get some of those, i dont think id use 22's consistently in my arms, too much scar tissue build up.

22 guage will build up way to much scar tissue bro. 25 guage 5/8 or 1 inch would be better.

i am using slin pins to shoot my tren

Why is everyone talking about scar tissue with 22g needles when just a few weeks ago in another thread everyone talked about how they use 22g & 23g for glute & thigh shots?

I hope someone isn't going to try to convince me that 22g needles cause scars everywhere else *but* your glute & thigh.

DTOX said:
Why is everyone talking about scar tissue with 22g needles when just a few weeks ago in another thread everyone talked about how they use 22g & 23g for glute & thigh shots?

I hope someone isn't going to try to convince me that 22g needles cause scars everywhere else *but* your glute & thigh.

if your only doing one, 2 shots a week, scar tissue isnt that big of a concern. but when you start injecting ed, wich he is doing, tehn scar tissue becomes a real concern, so i would use the smallest pins i could.

" Why is everyone talking about scar tissue with 22g needles when just a few weeks ago in another thread everyone talked about how they use 22g & 23g for glute & thigh shots?

I hope someone isn't going to try to convince me that 22g needles cause scars everywhere else *but* your glute & thigh. "

cuz who gives a shit if you got scars on your ass
who would want scars on there arms

bronco944 said:
if your only doing one, 2 shots a week, scar tissue isnt that big of a concern. but when you start injecting ed, wich he is doing, tehn scar tissue becomes a real concern, so i would use the smallest pins i could.

What if it was in regards to HRT?

I plan on 1 shot a week...for the rest of my life.

I've used 25g 5/8 for bis/tris but discovered that tren goes through a 27g smoothly! Try and get some 27g for your tren, plus less scar tissue.:D

Back