Pinn sus 250 bunk?

apetrills

So I am going to throw this out there. Recently ordered Pinn sus 250, about 11 weeks in so would have been received late April early May. Nothing. I repeat nothing. I pinned the same group of vials with two other guys who all ordered at the same time and nothing. I have another friend who is running the Pinn test prop and he agrees with me.

Anyone else notice this?

Its ugll gear...you gotta double dose it to get effects. I had to run test e at 1gm a week to see results.

Yes, well i was simply asking a question. I pinned pinnacle last year with great results. My diet is almost "perfect" this isnt my first rodeo. I am simply looking to see if that time period yielded any other similar patches

----------------------------------------------

Yes, well i was simply asking a question. I pinned pinnacle last year with great results. My diet is almost "perfect" this isnt my first rodeo. I am simply looking to see if that time period yielded any other similar patches

Well, I don't think anyone is trying to beat you up here. But even if you never injected anything, an "almost perfect" diet would bring results. You're stating that you had zero results, which is indicative of a poor nutritional plan and/or a miscalculation of your expenditure.

So I am going to throw this out there. Recently ordered Pinn sus 250, about 11 weeks in so would have been received late April early May. Nothing. I repeat nothing. I pinned the same group of vials with two other guys who all ordered at the same time and nothing. I have another friend who is running the Pinn test prop and he agrees with me.

Anyone else notice this?
When you can "feel" testosterone, let me know. There's one sure fire method to indicate if you're taking bunk/underdosed gear, that's a blood test. You can't taste it, smell it, count reps in the gym, cast voodoo on it, ask your best friend's sister's Uncle's second cousin to verify - you pay fifty bucks, get a blood test and KNOW what's going on.

THEN, you contact the UGL and let them know. You don't post a thread spouting what you "think" or "feel" because your bros aren't making gianz. Look, I get it that people have little experience with AAS and come here to have their hands held - but these kinds of posts irritate the hell out of me because any rational adult would consult their source FIRST if they have an issue. Some people's kids these days...

Oh, and I've yet to see anything from that particular lab that was underdosed or bunk. But then again, I verify with blood work - not go by "feeling" it or how much weight I gain in the following weeks.

My .02c

Get bloodwork and post results. My friend who introduced me to this site said the same thing about Pinn and had the same problem as you, and got banned from the site so I would be careful on how you word your issues with them.

$50 blood test. If the shit is bunk take it up with the lab. If they tell you to pound sand, post the blood work.

I have no love for Pinn and I don't promote labs. Even if you are a newbie you should know the rules of the game by now. If your gear is suspect spend the $50 bucks on blood work. Popping off with "I don't feel it" is an amature move, or you have an agenda.

These posts are always amusing to me for one most people who claim to have bunk gear have no clue how to cycle. If you want results eat right and train hard bunk or not you should see results. And as far as this lab I have used them many times they are one of my favorites and I have had blood work done each time to verify its potency.

Its ugll gear...you gotta double dose it to get effects. I had to run test e at 1gm a week to see results.

ugl does not to be double dosed lol i started on some gp test for 8 weeks and on week 10 i started some pinn cyp.....after about 2 weeks acne and even more oily skin...great quality, im a pinn believer now thats for sure.

not to mention the annoying all day erection. Fuck it, ill wear it like a metal. Doing some cardio on the treadmil woods bounceing everywhere....might have to start some hcg early also because getting a little atrophy going on at times

Anyone else notice this?

Should have gotten a blood test brother then go back to Pinn if there was a problem with the gear. You can get the bloods done cheap at Private Med Labs. Just order the hormone panel for females $50-60.

Anyone else notice this?

Should have gotten a blood test brother then go back to Pinn if there was a problem with the gear. You can get the bloods done cheap at Private Med Labs. Just order the hormone panel for females $50-60.

My diet has been near perfect for a year now so no I do not see much of a change in my weight, physique, or strength anymore that was the reason for gear.

So I never used the word "Feel" so not sure where that came from. I have been around the gear scene for over 4 years, I am very well read and trained natty until last summer when I began my first cycle. The only thing I can "feel" is my balls being the same size as day one and no water retention without an Aromatase inhibitor (AI). I am very sensitive to E and I have noticed signs very quickly first time around.

If you notice this thread was started with a question mark, not an exclamation mark. I was asking if anyone had similar response to gear ordered from pinn in the same time frame. Bad raw batch who knows, it was simply a question.

I have never had labs done while on, I will look into this. I know i have read sources on here in the past.

My diet has been near perfect for a year now so no I do not see much of a change in my weight, physique, or strength anymore that was the reason for gear.

So I never used the word "Feel" so not sure where that came from. I have been around the gear scene for over 4 years, I am very well read and trained natty until last summer when I began my first cycle. The only thing I can "feel" is my balls being the same size as day one and no water retention without an Aromatase inhibitor (AI). I am very sensitive to E and I have noticed signs very quickly first time around.

If you notice this thread was started with a question mark, not an exclamation mark. I was asking if anyone had similar response to gear ordered from pinn in the same time frame. Bad raw batch who knows, it was simply a question.

I have never had labs done while on, I will look into this. I know i have read sources on here in the past.

If you get bloodwork, and the test proves what you say, Pinnacle would take care of you, I'm sure of that. I have run exclusively Pinn gear for quite some time now, and am bigger and leaner then I have ever been in my life. There is no way in hell I could weigh a lean 300lbs on underdosed or bunk gear. OP, you just started running gear recently, so you don't have a lot of experience in how your body responds. I remember one time when I just kept getting smaller and losing strength, so I thought it was the gear I was on. It turns out I had a bad infection in my chest, which was causing my body to shut down.

Last edited:
it seems to me the more people run gear they need higher dosages to see the same results or stacked compounds. I could imagine if I ran the same amount 3 or 4 times by the 5th time I wouldn't be feeling shit or getting any bigger. That is why people end up running a couple grams of steroids. maybe when you are 180pounds 500 mgs of test a week will do wonders. But when you have synthetically got your body up to like 220 all of a sudden 500 mgs doesn't do shit anymore and you cant tell any side effects or anything. That is just my thought I don't know what the OP's cycle experience is. But I know after a while you need to really up your gear by a good amount to get the same gains or even 1/4th of the gains. And then eventually you don't get any gains you are just maintaining how big you are and keeping hormones in your system. Lol if a pro bodybuilder just took a normal dosage of steroids they would shrink and it wouldn't even feel like a testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dosage to them.

Back