PINNACLE & blood test

jon emberlin

jonior bodybuilder
Well all i have to say is there gear is good to go. Went off cycle 5 weeks ago and then testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) at 100mg test a week. Nurse called and said doctor wanted to know how much test i was using and how often i was pinning because your test level is 1,500. SOOO i had to lie and play the dont know why. Doctor now lowerd me to 200mg every 4 weeks which really blows. I used all pinnacle gear for the last 9 weeks of my cycle and for all my trt. PINNACLE RULES!!!

Last edited:
Agreed bro! Did you run any AI's or PCT while on the cycle or afterwards? I'm getting ready to blast and cruise but I'm sorting out some blood work issues before I do.

What the hell did you think he was gonna do? Who gets a doc ordered testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) blood test while blasting??
Try reading my post again. I said ive been on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) for the last 5 weeks. Thought my level woud be in range i was wrong.

I think the his test levels were still coming down from the test/tren while on cycle maybe. Plus still using 100mg every week would making the total levels drop slower than if you were to stop altogether like a traditional PCT

Been on human prescription grade Cyp at 300 mg a week for Dr supervised testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) and that gets me to about 2000 level. But, blood chemistries are perfect (HDL, LDL, triglycerides, etc) so this is not too high.

Been on human prescription grade Cyp at 300 mg a week for Dr supervised testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) and that gets me to about 2000 level. But, blood chemistries are perfect (HDL, LDL, triglycerides, etc) so this is not too high.

Moppy did you see the numbers he set forth? he is 100mg per week of the test and came up with a 1500 level. You are on 300% more test than him but only achieved a 25% higher blood level.

Now is inns test that overdosed? No all people are different and will test differently from the exact same dosage and brand.

Plus................ I will bet my ASSSSSS that your "Human Grade" gear is UNDERDOSED!!!!! Those big pharmaceutical companies are the WORST underdosers!!!!!!!! How the hell you think they get so rich!!!!

Think what you want but those big corporate companies are the BIGGEST frauds like WalMart and large corporate entities, Common man!!!! Everyone "KNOWS" this, just don't want to accept it!!!!

Ever heard of Sandoz???? Perfect example of underdosed!!!!!! 200mg/week got me 1380 test levels. Pinnacle at 200mg/week got me 1873!!!!!!!!

Just saying!!!! JUST SAYING!!!!!!!!!

Zeek, I have been on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) for many years and have had 10+ blood test for levels of Test and other health indicators. The blood levels of test can vary as much as 30-40% across all these 10+ blood draws, depending on when you did your last injection (first day after is always the highest), the quality of the injection, your physical activity the day of the blood draw, your body weight and age, and other dietary factors. So, it is not a strong science, but 200 mg/ week of properly dosed Test cyp or Test E should get you in the 1500 ball park. Jon Emberlin's results with 100mg / week could be the upper end of the normal variation based on all the factors I discussed. Perhaps if he was tested again, his results would be more around 1000, which seems more realistic, even if the gear was slightly overdosed.

P.S. my normal Test level after 1 year off, before deciding to go on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), was under 100 (60 actually). I never rebounded, despite all the proper post cycle recovery stuff (including Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) for months). 6+ years of continuous use shut me down for good. HPA ruined for life, testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) till I die.

Back