Pinnacle blood work results

Status
Not open for further replies.
you're right..... maybe pin is just underdosed hyped up stuff :dunno:
I mean I don't like trash talking companies because I don't know, all I know is how it worked for me from the blood you know? I'm just a little lost right now I guess, this wasn't what I was expecting.

How much does a blood test usually cost, and how long does it take to get results back. Also running Pin 500mg Test a week. Was gonna get blood done maybe end of week 6.

I mean I don't like trash talking companies because I don't know, all I know is how it worked for me from the blood you know? I'm just a little lost right now I guess, this wasn't what I was expecting.

honestly, id just keep pinning, fuck it, 1400ng/dl is still great test levels, its not what you want it but you can still make great gains off this, if you come off you'll be ~800ng/dl natty test and thats after pct, break etc...

Fasting itself is not what lowers serum test but there is evidence that sugar and insulin can lower testosterone levels significantly. Another thing to mention is what time of the day did you take your test? Natural production is at its peak during the morning and can call off by more than 25% throughout the day. Heavy/intense exercise can also drop testosterone levels temporarily. Did you take the blood panels under the same conditions and time as your previous bloodwork, if you got bloods done before cycle??
I'm confused by your statements and possibly just misssed something, but what natural production are you talking about? He's running 500mg for the last 6 weeks, he doesn't have any natural production to speak of.

honestly, id just keep pinning, fuck it, 1400ng/dl is still great test levels, its not what you want it but you can still make great gains off this, if you come off you'll be ~800ng/dl natty test and thats after pct, break etc...
Yeah I'll probably just finish my cycle since I'm already halfway through, I probably won't do the 2nd cycle though so I'll probably trash the two extra vials and just get the next cycle I do from source at gym. Thinking maybe I should up the dosage to 300mg or 350mg per pin (600-700 week) since 500mg isn't doing much for me.

Yeah I'll probably just finish my cycle since I'm already halfway through, I probably won't do the 2nd cycle though so I'll probably trash the two extra vials and just get the next cycle I do from source at gym. Thinking maybe I should up the dosage to 300mg or 350mg per pin (600-700 week) since 500mg isn't doing much for me.

dont trash the other 2 vials, fuck it, just run it also

Own my own business so I had been home all morning, no activity. I can't justify spending another $50 unless I see a reason to, I know tons of people that don't fast before getting bloodwork done, you really think a protein shake would lower my test level by thousands?

No I'm not saying a protein shake alone would decrease test levels that much but it could be a small mitigating factor. I understand not wanting to do another test, I wouldn't want to either unless I had to. I really don't know whether its just underdosed/bad batch or a bunch of minor factors affected your panels or maybe there was an error in the test itself. I also don't want to trash talk Pinn as there have been too many success stories to fake. I'm currently on Pinn's test E myself doing ~625mg/wk and planning on a blood test in a wk or two. I got my gear around the end of march very early April so I'll keep you posted on my test results when I get them. Sucks to hear you're not where you expected but if you're still making good gains I would just keep up with the cycle, maybe bump up the dosage slightly and just run it shorter length of time.

Must results come at 1500> no more than that, I know maybe one lab that shows more than 1500> and mdlabs which is the you and I used do not go over 1500>. SO if it goes at 1500> will be ok. I am not saying your results will not be listen by Pinn but not because one person has a low blood test means Pinn is doing bad biz or trying to thru out bad products. I will give a heads up for everyone here at Ology when I get the word from JB. New things are coming and better than NOW!!!!

OP - please email me a copy of your labs and will take care of you, I don`t like to see guys in here not having for what they paid for. Get to me at my email with a copy of the labs so I can forward it to JB and I will have word for you on what we can do for you.

No I'm not saying a protein shake alone would decrease test levels that much but it could be a small mitigating factor. I understand not wanting to do another test, I wouldn't want to either unless I had to. I really don't know whether its just underdosed/bad batch or a bunch of minor factors affected your panels or maybe there was an error in the test itself. I also don't want to trash talk Pinn as there have been too many success stories to fake. I'm currently on Pinn's test E myself doing ~625mg/wk and planning on a blood test in a wk or two. I got my gear around the end of march very early April so I'll keep you posted on my test results when I get them. Sucks to hear you're not where you expected but if you're still making good gains I would just keep up with the cycle, maybe bump up the dosage slightly and just run it shorter length of time.
Yeah I'll probably bump it up to 650mg or 700mg so hopefully levels will be somewhat decent, I'd love to see your results when you get it done. I've just lost a little faith in online sources now and am kind of regretting not getting it from a source at the gym, I guess the prices is what drew me to the online sources.

Oh and about getting bloodwork done again, if pinnacle wants to offer to pay for the bloodwork I'll go get another one done. I can't justify spending another $50 on blood after being $350+ in the hole for gear/pct supplies and the blood I just got done. But they'll probably never go for that so yeah... lol

Just ask yourself Turkey...hows your cycle going? IDK if your bulking or cutting. But are you gaining the size? Lifts going up? ETC? Then ask yourself could you happen if you were natty? I myself have increased in lifts during my cycle with Pins 500mg, i'd be surprised if my blood test came back and it were low. But thanks for the link to the website, I'll try and get a blood test here soon, I'd also like to know my results.

Must results come at 1500> no more than that, I know maybe one lab that shows more than 1500> and mdlabs which is the you and I used do not go over 1500>. SO if it goes at 1500> will be ok. I am not saying your results will not be listen by Pinn but not because one person has a low blood test means Pinn is doing bad biz or trying to thru out bad products. I will give a heads up for everyone here at Ology when I get the word from JB. New things are coming and better than NOW!!!!

OP - please email me a copy of your labs and will take care of you, I don`t like to see guys in here not having for what they paid for. Get to me at my email with a copy of the labs so I can forward it to JB and I will have word for you on what we can do for you.

thats good customer service sir!

Just ask yourself Turkey...hows your cycle going? IDK if your bulking or cutting. But are you gaining the size? Lifts going up? ETC? Then ask yourself could you happen if you were natty? I myself have increased in lifts during my cycle with Pins 500mg, i'd be surprised if my blood test came back and it were low. But thanks for the link to the website, I'll try and get a blood test here soon, I'd also like to know my results.
Very true mrricco2012, my lifts have gone up because my test has gone up slightly so I can't complain there. But then I sit here and think to myself hmmm how much more could have my lifts have gone up if my test level was much higher in the 2 or 3000+ ranges.

Once again I'm not bashing pinnacle it may work for some or most people but all I can judge by is my own bloodwork and results.

I'm confused by your statements and possibly just misssed something, but what natural production are you talking about? He's running 500mg for the last 6 weeks, he doesn't have any natural production to speak of.

No you're absolutely right. I worded that wrong and part of it is conjecture on my part. Natural production does fall off durin the day but he's on exogenous use so I'm trying to think if even with exogenous use would the test levels fall off durin the day somewhat as they do with endogenous production? The other thing I noticed was with most blood panels I've seen when test levels were very high, 3000+ or so, you see LH levels at <0.2. His is still at 1.1 I believe. Would that mean he's still producing some albeit very small quantities of natural test?

Yeah I defiantly here ya, I won't disclose prices on how much we all spent. But that cash did come out of out pockets, and depending on where we live could be a federal crime :p.

Very true mrricco2012, my lifts have gone up because my test has gone up slightly so I can't complain there. But then I sit here and think to myself hmmm how much more could have my lifts have gone up if my test level was much higher in the 2 or 3000+ ranges.

Once again I'm not bashing pinnacle it may work for some or most people but all I can judge by is my own bloodwork and results.

Turkey, I'm on Pinn's test E at the moment at 625mg/wk and on wk 7. I'll be gettin bloods done within 2wks. I'll let you know my results.

I don't mean to be a chatter box, but when you go for a blood test for this type of stuff. What type of blood test do you get, I thought there was different ones. I want the one that is benefical for telling me the basic of what would be good to know. Estro, Creatine, Test, Sodium, Chloresteral etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back