Pinnacle Rips!!!

i always wanted to try, but I gave it a go years ago and didnt really see much that impressed me.
Want to try much more next time if I do but money money money

I'm guessing with such a large following and the trust factor associated with Pinnacle, these will be gone in no time. Just throwing that out there. :D

ahem...I know I m old and all..

What is RIPS ?

If Pinnacle is involved I m sure it s got be gtg as my 2 experiences with these cats have been flawless...presently maintain testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) with 50 mg s prop e 3 d and feel fine mentally, sexually and my work out are great.

Pinnacle rocks !!

What is RIPS ?

If Pinnacle is involved I m sure it s got be gtg as my 2 experiences with these cats have been flawless...presently maintain testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) with 50 mg s prop e 3 d and feel fine mentally, sexually and my work out are great.

Pinnacle rocks !!
Its just short for RIPTROPIN, so most people call them Rips or Rip kits.

What is RIPS ?

Pinnacle rocks !!

Glad I wasnt the only one

Anyone do blood work on their newest offering to make sure its good? I totally trust Pinn, but the HGH arena is wrought with fakes, but i agree that if anyone can insure a legit source of it, its Pinn.

Anyone do blood work on their newest offering to make sure its good? I totally trust Pinn, but the HGH arena is wrought with fakes, but i agree that if anyone can insure a legit source of it, its Pinn.
As soon as I recieve my order I will be doing a serum test and post results for people.

Back