Pinnacle search... try one!!!

PinnHead

I want you to go and type in "pinnacle" just that word Pinnacle in the search box for this forum and just look at all the VAST amount of damn INFO and reps and props and feedback for this awsome lab!!!!!

Just look at the amount of info offered!!! There is feedback post after feedback post of nothing but positive!!! They have to be doing something right!!! I mean read some of these threads from WAY back!!!!!

I think that speaks VOLUMES about this lab!!!

Pikki? Did you ever do a pinnacle search on this forum?

I just try it out and damn... well boys there is really a whole info here and feedback enough to explain why Pinnacle is the Best lab out there, PERIOD!!! Go serach for your self guys.

I just try and is so much in here, btw I may go with Pinnacle now eyes blindfold cause this really make me change my mind. I will place an order and let everyone knows.

I want you to go and type in "pinnacle" just that word Pinnacle in the search box for this forum and just look at all the VAST amount of damn INFO and reps and props and feedback for this awsome lab!!!!!

Just look at the amount of info offered!!! There is feedback post after feedback post of nothing but positive!!! They have to be http://www.previewshots.com/images/v1.3/t.gifdoing something right!!! I mean read some of these threads from WAY back!!!!!

I think that speaks VOLUMES about this lab!!!

Pikki? Did you ever do a pinnacle search on this forum?

I can't wait to try it. I have read so much about it. Seem like its the best shit around.

I cant wait to try them. I had planned on ordering a few weeks ago but me and the tax collector had a disageement.
I hadn't filed in 4 years-needless to say they "frowned" on that...:rolleyes2

I can't wait to try them. Getting my cash together so I can grab some pinnacle gear!!! Heard great things and I'm excited to do business!!!

really hope this stuff is as good as they preach. hell as many people that support on here i feel like i can't go wrong!

Can't wait to try! waiting for what I want to be back in stock;)
Love what I hear and the fast responses it says a lot!

Back