Pinning tattoos, is it safe?

PapaNoel

Hello

So both my delts are completely covered in tattoos (about 1-3months old depending on delt.)
What do you pro's say about pinning trough tattoos ?
Bad idea ?
Thanks

Hello

So both my delts are completely covered in tattoos (about 1-3months old depending on delt.)
What do you pro's say about pinning trough tattoos ?
Bad idea ?
Thanks
as long as the tatoos are not fresh, and you can see your vains your good to go daddyo. I got sleeves too and it has never been an issue.

have you had any issus with pip santa?

Its kinda weird. I get pip half the time, even in the same sites/muscles.
I'm suspecting it might just be me/my injection technique/sites rather then the gear itself.

I'm doing left delt tomorrow, I'll keep you updated :)

So new research on tatto ink has shown that therr is actually ink circulating in your body. I developed thyroid problems after a few tattoos not sure if they were the cause of all the shit the military shot us full of.

So new research on tatto ink has shown that therr is actually ink circulating in your body. I developed thyroid problems after a few tattoos not sure if they were the cause of all the shit the military shot us full of.

Doesn't surprise me at all. When I did my left sleeve my whole arm swoll up to double the size, even forearm with what they said was "fluid". Had to sleep super weird with my hand above my heart and after 3-4 days and it was gone.
Not sure if its true anymore but some colors are supposedly a lot worse, red for example you cant remove with laser tech, or so i've heard.

Just saw an article about tattoos and hypothyroidism

Just googled hypothyroidism and I hate googling stuff because I always fit the symptoms...
"such as poor ability to tolerate cold, a feeling of tiredness, constipation, depression, and weight gain"
Have all of them except constipation, well, my weight gain is due to sugar though.

Be careful if you get an infection it may ***n your tattoo. I would avoid pinning tats if that worries you. An example is Bostin lloyds messed up tattoo.

Be careful if you get an infection it may ***n your tattoo. I would avoid pinning tats if that worries you. An example is Bostin lloyds messed up tattoo.

I do like them a lot. I always get bad pip in delts and this time was no different :(
Gonna avoid delts altogether for both those reasons.

Back