Pinning Test e year round

Scomule

Is it ok to run 500mg or so of test e year round? I've never experienced any side effects at all from Test e. And I'm saying no orals or anything. Just Test E.
Thanks.
Scomule

Last edited:
Is it ok to run 500mg or so of test e year round? I've never experienced any side effects at all from Test e. And I'm saying no orals or anything. Just Test E.
Thanks.
Scomule

No. After a certain amount of time your body would down regulate androgen receptors and you would cease to see the supra physiological effects. You would also begin to experience severe side effects, such as heart enlargement, and prostatic hyperplasia.

Blast and cruise is the alternative. Run your cycle for 12-16 weeks, then lowers your dose to a physiological level for an equal period of time.

The longer you are on the longer your HPTA is suppressed. This makes it harder to fire up your natural production again when you want to come off. So unless you want to be on TRT, you need to cycle off.

You really should be using an Aromatase Inhibitor while running 500mg/week of test. You are flirting with danger.

Met a few guys over the weekend who have been on over a gram of gear of gear a week for the last 10 years....

Unless you are a competitive athlete I would recommend you back that down to about 200mgs though....

run some hcg every quarter. will probably help if you ever decide to come off and might help to avoid causing permanent damage

I run tren all year..

Back