Pins in same location

N

n8freak

Hey guys,

I have ordered from RUI in the past with no issues at all. I placed an order for pins for my lab rats and the tracking system says they are in Tyler, Texas since the 16th of December. Could it be possible that they got seized or am I just paranoid at this point and to keep waiting it out? Thanks for any responses!

I thought the same thing, but I guess that is just the paranoid me. I figured since it was domestic it was gtg and through priority they have always been spot on with timing, but now that you say because if the holidays that makes sense.

The tracking said it departed the Texas facility, but I haven't heard anything past that.

No way did it get seized. I noticed from my last order the return address is Tyler, TX. So usps must be bogged down right now.

I'm guessing you'll get them real soon or contact usps.

You get a letter saying they were seized and why
They confiscate your goodies and take them home

Vbrah about how long before you receive a letter? Do you have any idea?

I cannot see this happening since they are for my lab rats.

n8freak, if you live in the USA there is no way that they were confiscated, you really only have to worry if it is going through customs. But RUI is pretty good If I order I usually have my stuff the following week. if they left Tyler on the 16th your probably have your order tomorrow or next week

That's what I had figured, but normally my order comes through in 3 days or so from them. The thing that came to mind was that somehow the package got opened up in transit and it was reported. I could be way off, but this is what I am thinking. Also, the order was sent priority and that normally means 3 business days to arrive. I will wait this out I guess.

No way did it get seized. I noticed from my last order the return address is Tyler, TX. So usps must be bogged down right now.

I'm guessing you'll get them real soon or contact usps.

What he said ^^^^

RUI ships within the US and everything they sell is legal...for research purposes only.

Thanks guys for all the words, they came today. The thing that worried me was the fact that the package was sent priority and they normally arrive in two to three business days. This was in a box, so I am guessing this is why it took so long to get here!

It took so long because of usps. They always get bogged down this time of year.

Good to know you got your gear, bro.

Back