Pip - a lot worse than I remember!

Update: right glute less sore today, last pinned it 4 days ago, muscle still hard with lump but bit better. Left side pinned 2 days ago, today it's most painful it has been.

Next pin due today, 150mg (1.5ml) prop and 1 ml test e. can't pin gluten as still so sore, as I have never pinned delta really don't fancy prop and enth in each shoulder today. Gonna split it into both delts so that hopefully I can actually move for the next few days!

The pip I had with test e last cycle was minimal
At start then after few weeks was no pain, is prop the same
Or am I in for this for the whole 4
Weeks?

Walking like John Wayne!! Haha

You should not be like that after 4 days. Even with prop. I would question your gear.

Question it As being bunk or?

No libido Increase at all, if anything decreased, only 2
Pins in tho. Lump in muscle is a joke. On constant ibuprofen for the pain nd I don't
Normally mind pain!

Question it As being bunk or?

No libido Increase at all, if anything decreased, only 2
Pins in tho. Lump in muscle is a joke. On constant ibuprofen for the pain nd I don't
Normally mind pain!
First ? Is why are you pinning 2 diff test? Pain and a hard knot after 4 days doesn't mean it's bunk, could be bad recipe or not sterile that is if your doing everything right during pinning. 1 1/4 pin works fine for most people in glutes. I use the same.

First ? Is why are you pinning 2 diff test? Pain and a hard knot after 4 days doesn't mean it's bunk, could be bad recipe or not sterile that is if your doing everything right during pinning. 1 1/4 pin works fine for most people in glutes. I use the same.

To save waiting 4 weeks for test e to kick in, gonna drop after week 4.

It's aparently made by genesis but I think it's fake.. Still doesn't mean that it's bunk I suppose..

Left glute injection was seamless, gear was warm and still bad bad pain and little knot.

Back