Pip - a lot worse than I remember!

stumpy17

Hi, done my first shot since 8 months ago in my right glute yesterday, last cycle used test e, this time 1 ml e and 1.5ml prop and pip today is badddd. Don't really mind pain but the muscle has gone hard, defo not infected tho.

Any ideas? Or is that just the nature of prop? Don't think I am gonna have enough sites to Inject before I'm back to where it's sore!! Haha

yeah its normal man , prop has a bad rep for very bad pip and hurts much more . its normal , uve been off a while this this can be why as well . but add more injection sites , id recommend if u are pinning more than twice a week , have a minimum of 4 injection 4 MIN . im using 6 for 2 shots week right now and switch them everytime , glutes delts and quads .

Prop hurts! Best to heat it up. I get the temp up to where it's almost too hot to touch. No PIP when hot!

Prop hurts! Best to heat it up. I get the temp up to where it's almost too hot to touch. No PIP when hot!

First site (right glute) still agony, not
Infected but muscle has gone hard for about a 4 inch patch? Is that normal? Don't really wanna pin prob in delts as never ever pinned there before so can imagine them being agony for days, done my second shot in left glute earlier today, hurting already? If sites still sore is it bad to pin there?

Could it be shite gear??

Thanks

if site is still sore it ok to still pin there technicly , but i wouldnt , u need more injection sites , u may be a bit scared to pin other sites but u need to, u are goign to build up scar tissue pinning over and over in the same muscles , i use 6 quads delts glutes , and yes they hurt sometime the same day , not as much as the second , gear quality can be an issue but its hard to say because i get pip too the same day and it lasts for 3-4 days

normal, i'm sore all the time from prop now haha.. sucks but u just gotta grind thru it. like fancy said, you need more than 2 injection sites for prop.
you're also pinning more cc's in ur glute than last cycle, plus ur adding prop. that's prob why you're gettin more pip now.
try ventrogluteals. Lotta people swear by it altho i got the worst pip from it haha shitty luck. to each his own.

Virgin muscle. It will get better the more your muscles get used to it. Unless your gear has way too much BA in it or is crashed. Apply heat to it, and as stated above warm the oil before injection.

2.5ml of test (1.5ml of that being prop) into a muscle that hasn't seen action in almost a year. Yeeeeeoouuuch! At least you're not injecting into your pectoralis, biceps or calf! :druggie:

First site (right glute) still agony, not
Infected but muscle has gone hard for about a 4 inch patch? Is that normal? Don't really wanna pin prob in delts as never ever pinned there before so can imagine them being agony for days, done my second shot in left glute earlier today, hurting already? If sites still sore is it bad to pin there?

Could it be shite gear??

Thanks
When I say heat, I'm mean hot. Test P melting point is much higher than Test C. I warm it to at least 150 degrees F. Try placing the entire vial on a hot plate for several minutes and shake, then back on the hot plate for another few minutes. I have zero PIP when it's warmed up. Room temp and it's back to terrible PIP from same vial. It's probably not your gear. Test P likes to be warmed up. I haven't had any gear crash from this method. I'm using 1ml EOD and glutes only.

Some labs are worse than others when it comes to pip. When I was on pippacle I had to do my shoulder presses standing up lol

What mg/ml prop are you using?

100mg/ml prop 250mg/ml enth

Thanks for all the help everyone, left
Glute day after shot yesterday with vial warmed
Using hairdryer, (worked well) much less pain than other site but still painful but I can bare that, right side muscle feels solid for like 4 inches like its been pulled.. Is that just from bad technique / cold gear aswell as being prop?

Next shot due Tomo, enth and prop, thinking enth in delt as its virgin and prob in glute that feels best Tomo, probs left one?

Pinnin using 1 1/4 needle,

Thanks

100mg/ml prop 250mg/ml enth

Thanks for all the help everyone, left
Glute day after shot yesterday with vial warmed
Using hairdryer, (worked well) much less pain than other site but still painful but I can bare that, right side muscle feels solid for like 4 inches like its been pulled.. Is that just from bad technique / cold gear aswell as being prop?

Next shot due Tomo, enth and prop, thinking enth in delt as its virgin and prob in glute that feels best Tomo, probs left one?

Pinnin using 1 1/4 needle,

Thanks

Try warming it even more. It needs to heat through the vial, try warming for 3-4 minutes, shake to distribute heat, then warm another 1-2 minutes. I've found that heating total eliminates Test P PIP. I still have an occassional knot, but it doesn't hurt!

Try warming it even more. It needs to heat through the vial, try warming for 3-4 minutes, shake to distribute heat, then warm another 1-2 minutes. I've found that heating total eliminates Test P PIP. I still have an occassional knot, but it doesn't hurt!

Right gluts is a little warm and has a red patch but about an I inch from the pin mark? Can it just be aggravation as opposed to an infection?

Right gluts is a little warm and has a red patch but about an I inch from the pin mark? Can it just be aggravation as opposed to an infection?

Test P aggrevates muscle tissue like no other. It should lessen each day and disappear after 3-4 days. Cold test P injections hurt as bad from a level of bee sting to gunshot.

Let us know how the right glute does after the warmer injection.

Test P aggrevates muscle tissue like no other. It should lessen each day and disappear after 3-4 days. Cold test P injections hurt as bad from a level of bee sting to gunshot.

Let us know how the right glute does after the warmer injection.

Thanks again, I don't really mind the pain aslong as its all ok. Haha. The right gluten was last shot 3 days ago and still hard muscle like its pulled, left side where I took ur
Advice and warmed it is painful but not half as bad and muscle isn't hard. Was thinking maybe my needle at 1.25 Inch isn't completely
Long enough and some leaked back out right glute into sub-q?

Thanks

That's what it looks like when the muscle is tensed, see the bulge?

Normal?? Just a knot? Thanks

Edit: Don't think the pic has uploaded from phone

Back