PIP at Non-Injection Site

Not too experienced at all this but could it possibly be a sterile absece caused by the gear?

it sounds like it is gradually getting better with time. You probably just pierced up a nerve good. As long as it continues to get better I would wait it out. I've knotted myself out good when hitting a nerve. It's part of the game we play. If anything starts to worsen at all, I'd go see a doctor. You'd be in pain with an abscess. Also, if it happens anywhere else while injecting its time to start questioning the gear. I know you mentioned your source, so you should be fine there but I'm just saying...

8th Day Update: All pain gone. Can't feel the "pingpong" ball spot anymore so it must have subsided. I do feel something when I do a deep stretch but I'm sure that will go away soon too.

Wierd, I'm going through the exact same thing. Using Pinnacle test E, 6th shot. Pinned the glute and the pain always spreads to my middle lower back. I'm freaking out this time cause I feel a lump there. Tonight is day 3. Wtf?!?

Wierd, I'm going through the exact same thing. Using Pinnacle test E, 6th shot. Pinned the glute and the pain always spreads to my middle lower back. I'm freaking out this time cause I feel a lump there. Tonight is day 3. Wtf?!?

I don't know what happened to me, but I'm going to guess pinning a nerve. It'll go away in a week. On my 9th week, and no problems like that anymore. I've felt weird PIP after some pins but they go away. I'd say not to worry yet and keep a watch on it.

Back