Pip in the glutes, now got, weird pain above my glute right at the lower back

clayton1234

I took a shot 2 days ago, of Test P, in the right glute, no pain first day second day, have a lot of pain, and also back in the lower back area right above my right glute, none on my left side just the right side of the glute, i injected, the pain gos all the way from my lower right side of back straight into my right side glute where i injected, is this normal. also today I went back to work, and was laying on it all damn day, doing bottom of wall installing of materials, was on my side a lot, but mainly tried to stay off the right side and layed on my right, could this have any cause if it?

As a new glute pinner (usually did quads), i can say the day of the pin isnt so bad, but the next 2 days following makes it painful to sit! Had it to where the pain moves away from the exact point of pin itself but still hung in my glute. I chalk mine up to virgin muscle...not sure of your cycle history, first pin etc, but from what your describing I would'nt be too concerned yet. Hopefully it won't get worse...

You'll be fine. Prop has a tendency to cause pain in many people. It damn near cripples me, so I stay away from it.

ive had this exact thing happen to me as well . Sometimes if I agitated it by lying on it /sitting touching the area that is red even swollen and hurts , ive had it get worse and last for even 5 days . It will go away . Ive had it to the point in my glute I could almost barely sit , but it went away

Back