PIP or Price

quality first.

pain, i can deal with, within reason.

i still dont understand why test is illegal.

im hittin the big 40 this year, its sad i cant have a little test to make me feel better.

i can buy cigs and booze though.

/hypocrisy rant

No shit ,i don't understand either why its illegal also gos with weed.:smokepoke

If you want a $25 10ml vial of domestic test you often will get exactly what you pay for!

Much of the pain and issues with UGL gear is related to the filtering process or lack there of. When they cheap out on those supplies and try to hurry the process is when you see more of these pain issues as well as infections etc.

I would rather pay more but have a high quality product that I can feel comfrtable about injecting into my body!

Paying more doesn't doesn't always mean better. A 10ml vial of test cost as much as a red bull when you brew so that point is moot. I don't go off of price, I go off of REPUTATION.

Last edited:
I agree with quality is more important than price, also to get human grade as much as you can. But when it comes to customer service I think you just have to expect less and realize you are most likely not dealing with alot of people and most cases 1 (No Amazon customer service).

Is it possalble to get pip on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) gear?? the reason i asked is, the last order i recived was from a differnt pharmacy. I noticed that after my injection the was some stinging and soreness.

Is it possalble to get pip on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) gear?? the reason i asked is, the last order i recived was from a differnt pharmacy. I noticed that after my injection the was some stinging and soreness.

I know several compounding pharmacists and I can assure you that I know more about compounding than any of them. So yes it is absolutely possible to have issues from prescription test. The main difference is their raw powder, but some of them are branching out to china as well.

CFM....is it too much to ask for good smooth gear at a decent price? Call me a dreamer...

Found a good domestic source, lucky its not too expensive either. Price is always high being Canadian, can't really get anything from abroad, but even if I could I'd pay a premium for good gear.

You don't need to buy domestic to be safe, though less issues with customs. If you dont be an idiot and buy 1000 ampules all in one order then you should be fine. Do small orders if you are purchasing from places like: UK, Thailand, China, east Europe etc...

your chances of getting taken by customs of a bottle of orals and 2-3 vials are slim compared to someone buying 50 ampules and 1000 pills...

There are certain suppliers out there that have options for stealth shipping at additional cost. SO WORTH IT

In my opinion pip is irrelevant to the quality of gear. Sometimes if you shoot too fast it can cause pip. Sometimes people have allergic reactions or their bodies react differently to certain oils or alcohols. doesn't mean they are not high quality but your body just doesn't react well to that particular blend

Though I completely agree with the purpose of this thread.

Pay the extra money for better gear. Make sure your gear is made by a highly reputable lab and make sure your source is honest and reputable. Human grade is very worth it if you can find it at the right price.

Back