piss test for work

taboo74

Will suston or provion come up in a piss test. I have to take one next week...!!!!I am about to take my last shot on tues of a 8 week cycle..
Well i piss HOT..they are basicly looking for pot and crack and X ..shit like that ...Should i pass on the test...????

HELP

Last edited:
bro, i am tested all the time. i run heavy equipment been on many times that they have tested. no problems

looking for rec drugs bro.

good luck

Police/Fire Department do not test for Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) unless they have probable cause or cause they don't like you and they know you are on.

I know of a case where an officer fucked up, beat the shit out of his partner, and they axed his ass because they knew he was on gear and tested him. Funny, they knew all along he was on too as he was the strongest cop in the city...lol. The one commander I know is pro-aas for cops because he'd "rather have a bunch of cops look the look instead of looking like fat slobs."

Well shit, Sgt. Slaughter, you failed to leave that tidbit out :)

Honestly, I dunno.

I think from what I remember, they only test you for that if they catch you with the shit...and any tests afterwards to see if you are still using them.

well it's all the same right..??

Is it all the same ..??? anyone know..??

Sgt slaughter nice one,.........:shoot5:

The military will only test if you get caught with gear. i am a military police officer and i use gear, no big deal. i know some people know but they would rather have me be a big high speed soldier than some scronny POS. Alot of my leaders ask me about it and i just say i use creatine and EAT. and they see me eat and eat alot so they leave me alone.

The Army doesnt want to pay for you to take some 2600.00 Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) test so dont worry. and once you fail one YOUR DISHONORABLY DISCHARGED no coming back. its a felony so your out.

Jay C said:
The military will only test if you get caught with gear. i am a military police officer and i use gear, no big deal. i know some people know but they would rather have me be a big high speed soldier than some scronny POS. Alot of my leaders ask me about it and i just say i use creatine and EAT. and they see me eat and eat alot so they leave me alone.

The Army doesnt want to pay for you to take some 2600.00 Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) test so dont worry. and once you fail one YOUR DISHONORABLY DISCHARGED no coming back. its a felony so your out.

You could get a BCD instead of DD, but either way you would be fucked....and on the DD214 it will say why...but you know what, i have an HD (honorable)and no ones cares for employment...no one even checked..maybe for government employment or something related, but in the regular job place...nope...

E

Back