Pissed with RUI MT2 it got stuck to the vial

bigtyivier2k2

I just got 2 vials of RUI melanotan 2 and reconstituted it with bacteriostatic water and both vials had the fluff peptide stick to the vial and it wont unstick. I have never had this happen in 8 years of using mt2 and I have used many companies. Now I am scared to even inject this as I have no idea what's really in it.View attachment 564870

It Happens with a lot of peptides actually. It happens with the glass isn't coated well enough in the Lyophilizing process. RUI can't control that. RUI doesn't sell fake products. Send them an email. I'm sure that will take care of you. I have never know them to not handle the customers professionally.

As you mentioned you have been using MT2 for 8 years and you know RUI isn't manufacturing the peptides and doesn't have control of the production. You also Know MT2 mixes slowly and often foams a little as the protein reconstitutes. You also know this isn't the customer service department and the proper procedure is to email them. If you've been around for 8 years you know they always handle business professionally. So why air a complaint here instead of contacting them Directly!

I will leave the thread please contact them via there customer service email. FYI the people who work in customer service departments are working they aren hanging out on forums. So if you need service contact them. :Pat:

Last edited:
Just to add, if you don't want your MTII - I'll be more than happy to take it. I'm about out and the wife wants to get her tan on. ;)

Oh, and RUI's MTII is legit as hell. I've recommended it to many friends and not a single complaint. No, I'm not affiliated with any company here on 'ology, nor do I receive any compensation - I just have zero issue sharing positive experiences with products that WORK. :)

Everyone is shocked at how dark I've gotten on RUI MT2.

True story: my Nigerian friend said soon he'd induct me into his tribe:afro:

Our products are for research only and not human consumption. So please do not inject that.

The quality of the melanotan is fine. The summer heat, even though we send with a ice pack, does not help. If you 'flick' it off the side or scrape it with a needle it's still good to go.

Having said that, email service@rui-products.com include name, order number, and the pics and we will help you out.

Our products are for research only and not human consumption. So please do not inject that.

The quality of the melanotan is fine. The summer heat, even though we send with a ice pack, does not help. If you 'flick' it off the side or scrape it with a needle it's still good to go.

Having said that, email service@rui-products.com include name, order number, and the pics and we will help you out.

Thanks for the help but after a day in the fridge it seemed to scrape off the side of the vial on its own.

MT2 is one I have used for YEARS of research from RUI and have never had an issue. as mentioned it can fizz a bit when mixing and if stuck on side in lump ( happens) just miz as normal and leave in fridge over night, should be more than enough time to dessolve.

personally i rec 0.3-0.5mg of the mt2. i dont take more than 0.5mg in a dose normally.

if you are used to MT2 give it a few weeks to see the difference.
I never get the "boner" people always talk about, but I always get dark as heck on it, and some mild nausea in subject if i go closer to 1mg in a dose.

Upped the dose to 0.7mg morning and 0.7 evening daily, so I am about 8mg in. I hit the tanning bed yesterday and aside from a little redness no color to report. Usually by this time mg wise I am already pretty dark especially I had a slight base color. A bit disappointed with Rui mt2 =(

2 questions why is the label all fucked up?

Second question wtf is wrong with your fucken finger nails my god! Stop chewing on those fuckers

2 questions why is the label all fucked up?

Second question wtf is wrong with your fucken finger nails my god! Stop chewing on those fuckers

1) The label was half hanging off half stuck on the vial
2) you're right 100%, its been a terrible habit for a while since I quit smoking cigarettes.

Dude why are you not doing what rui posted to do and emailing customer service. They are offering to help you man, I'd take the offer!

Back