Placed my order. Test/Tren!!

TommyTrainR

Everytime I place an order, i feel like a little kid waiting for christmas morning to arrive. Anyhow, i placed my order for my 3rd cycle yesterday. going to be running test prop/tren ace/drol . this is my first go around with tren and drol, so im pretty excited. can't wait to get this cycle underway!!! I'll set up a log for those interested in following :yesway::yesway:

Quick question for you mate, i'm geting ready to start the same type cycle. test prop with tren ace. Are you dosing every day, or every other day? that was my only concern was how often.

WHEW!!!
Thats a pretty hella big cycle bro.
Looking forward to seeing your log and results.
Good luck!

I think I am gonna run Test prop and Tren ace for my next cycle too. Not the drol though. If I were you I wouldn't add in two new compounds that you havn't tried before. But thats up to you. If you get sides it will be hard to tell which one gave it to you.

Thanks fellas!! I'm pretty stoked to get this started. As or the brand of gear, I'm running GP.

As for dosing, I'm still a little unsure about how I'm going to approach it. I know some people pin tren ED and some do EOD. I'd like to keep it EOD, so I can just throw it in with the prop, but that would mean a 3cc injection, which is quite a bit for one pin, so maybe I'll do prop EOD and tren ED? My planned doses are 600mg prop and 300mg/tren. What are your guys' thoughts on this? ED vs. EOD?

ANd I'll definitely keep a log, no doubt. Diet will be clean and lean but with a ton of protein and good carbs!

May wanna keep an estro blocker on hand, ive had estro problems with dbol. you may not but just incase avoid gyno before it starts

why not just go prop one day, tren the next until your gear runs out... simple and effective, no need to make things compicated bro

how u running the drol?

Thanks guys. I'll probbaly alternate, prop one day, tren the next. Shouldn't be an issue. It'll be crazy pinning everyday, but I'm ready for it. First cycle I pinned 2x/week. Next cycle I pinned 3x/week. So, I'm used to it by now.

My last two cycles I used dbol and really enjoyed it. I only ran it @ 30mg/day. At first, I took 30mg at once and I found that made me quite tired and lethargic throughout the day. I then split it into three 10mg doses and found that helped out quite a bit. As for the drol, I'm going to see how I react to 50mg. I'll split it into two 25mg doses since it's half life is 8-9 hours.

I'll also be running aromasin @ 12.5mg eod and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 500 iu/week.

Back