Plan of action for making testosterone enanthate into injectable for the first time

GymLift

Supplies:

1. Testosterone enanthate, 500 grams (will only use 250g max)
  2. Nalgene® MF75 bottle top filters (45mm, 500mL, .2µm) with Pall Supor® machV PES Membrane
  3. Beaker (either 500mL or 1,000mL) (Bomex)
  4. 500mL Pyrex glass media bottle, 45mm top
  5. Electric stove
  6. 60mL syringes
  7. 50mL sterile vials
  8. Benzyl alcohol
  9. Funnel
  10. 0.1g scale, 500g max capacity
  11. Spoon
  12. Grape seed or maybe walnut oil (need to get)
  13. Brake bleeder vacuum kit (need to get)
  14. Temperature resistant cloth to pick hot beaker off of stove (what are these called)

Making small amount first. Say, 50mL at 400mg/mL.

1. Use 60mL syringe and water to verify and mark where 50mL is on the beaker and the media bottle.
  2. Measure out 20g of test enan into beaker using scale
  3. Add 50mL*2%=1mL BA to beaker
  4. Add oil to the beaker until it is a little less than the 50mL line
  5. Place beaker in center of electric burner on stove. Beaker will be directly on the element
  6. Turn on, medium-low heat
  7. Do not go get beer or get distracted. Watch the oil. At it warms, stir with spoon.
  8. When all hormone is dissolved, remove from heat
  9. Oil is hot. Let stand for five minutes
  10. Attach bottle top filter to media bottle. Attach vacuum.
  11. Pour oil from beaker into bottle top filter and cap
  12. Vacuum pressure of 10 Hg
  13. Wait for oil to filter
  14. Eliminate vacuum pressure
  15. Add plain oil to the bottle top filter to make up for whatever needs to be added so that there is 50mL in the media bottle. This will flush remaining hormone in the bottle top filter into the media bottle.
  16. Wait for the remaining oil to filter
  17. Eliminate vacuum pressure
  18. Vent vial with pin
  19. Stick 60mL syringe into vial, remove plunger, insert funnel
  20. Pour 50mL of oil from media bottle into syringe using funnel
  21. Remove funnel, replace with plunger. Inject oil into vial
  22. Get beer

On the brake bleeder vacuum, do I need that little inbetween thing?

LIS19200.jpg

That was easy.

Started with a simple 50mL at 400mg/mL and intended to do the 'big batch' after that, but I decided to hold off because:
  1. See how I like 400mg/mL
  2. I just realized that 50mL will last me quite a long time, really. Little batch can go a long way.
I split up the 500g of test enan and all I could get was ~490g. :(

I actually melted the test enan in water. That worked pretty well. It hardly seemed like I needed to use the stove after I put the melted test enan+BA+oil into the beaker.

mranak said:
I split up the 500g of test enan and all I could get was ~490g. :(

Thats one of the reasons i dont use enanthate powder anymore. Also, it is sticky and gross, and it cripples me at anything over 350mg/ml. Now i make a nice 400mg/ml test cyp/ test decanoate combo, 200 of each, and the shots are smooth as butter, and the powder is simple to work with.

put the enan in the freezer for 15 minutes and its solid. breaks off easily then.

mranak 50ml will last ya a while at 400. 40 weeks at 500mg/w.

NYCEE said:
Thats one of the reasons i dont use enanthate powder anymore. Also, it is sticky and gross, and it cripples me at anything over 350mg/ml. Now i make a nice 400mg/ml test cyp/ test decanoate combo, 200 of each, and the shots are smooth as butter, and the powder is simple to work with.
The decanoate ester isn't sticky like enanthate? I think it's supposed to be.

NYCEE said:
What % of BB ?

Injected just 200mg of homemade test enan today. More of a test-injection than anything. Want to make sure I dont' respond poorly to test enan at ~400mg/mL or whatever. I guess I would notice something (injection pain, etc) by tomorrow?

Last edited:
mranak said:
Injected just 200mg of homemade test enan today. More of a test-injection than anything. Want to make sure I dont' respond poorly to test enan at ~400mg/mL or whatever. I guess I would notice something by tomorrow?

I never noticed anything but gyno symptoms after 1 day. It always took about 4 days to feel that euphoric feeling.

TxLonghorn said:
I never noticed anything but gyno symptoms after 1 day. It always took about 4 days to feel that euphoric feeling.
er....oh. lol. I meant like injection pain or injection swelling and the like.

RJH8541 said:
i swear I wonder why i still come in this forum. :D
Hey, I'm just excited because I've injected homemade gear for the first time. :p

A few blokes in this forum have said that test enan over 350mg/mL hurts them, so I didn't want to inject 2mL all at once. But the .5mL injection seems to have gone just fine. Just a very slight tenderness to the injection site; nothing different from what I usually get from human grade test cyp at 200mg/mL.

DougoeFre5h said:
I shoot straight 500mg/ml test. Man up.
Maybe for the next batch.

UPDATE: Now it is a bit sore. I guess it has been about 20 hours since the injection.

Last edited:
Back