planning a cycle for my sister need help

soloveva

I am banned!
Shes 21 , wants to eventually compete in the future and about 115 pounds and she wants to put clean size on with very.minimal fat.so is anavar the.best? I told her to increase her calories once she starts the cycle

At 21 we give males the advice to hold off on aas. Are we not compelled to do the same for females?
My opinion ( for what its worth - remembering its free ) is she needs a solid commitment to a good exercise plan and the help of someone like 3J.
Diet and dedication will take her further then anavar.

And clman8585 says above....maybe block the face out encase some bored authority figure department of the government legal system needs another paper chase.
( police should have better things to do, but hey, donuts get boring..... just sayin )

At 21 we give males the advice to hold off on aas. Are we not compelled to do the same for females?
My opinion ( for what its worth - remembering its free ) is she needs a solid commitment to a good exercise plan and the help of someone like 3J.
Diet and dedication will take her further then anavar.QUOTE]

yes like every one is told you/she would be better off getting a base diet & training before starting an AAS cycle ITS NOT A MAGIC PILL with out it. just my 2 cents

i guess i'll just never understand why in the world a female would want to ingest male hormones. a girl taking steroids is literally the start process of becoming a trans gender. what the fuck

i guess i'll just never understand why in the world a female would want to ingest male hormones. a girl taking steroids is literally the start process of becoming a trans gender. what the fuck

Well thank goodness women don't give a shit about some nobody trolls inability to understand that they too have physique goals & aspirations :)

I just found her instagram, name and a bunch of other stuff as well.

OP/admins/Mods need to remove that picture now since she probably hasn't given any permission for it to be used on a steroid site.

Diet and dedication will take her further then anavar.

And clman8585 says above....maybe block the face out encase some bored authority figure department of the government legal system needs another paper chase.
( police should have better things to do, but hey, donuts get boring..... just sayin )

She doesn't need pct. No testicles to shrink.

Back