Playoff Football

since the NFL-AFL merger in 1970, no team has been better. The Steelers have six Super Bowl titles in seven attempts, 30 postseason wins, seven AFC Championship game appearances in the last 14 years, 20 Hall of Famers, and “the dynasty of the 1970s that includes probably the greatest, baddest football team ever assembled.” and they do all this without the TO's and Ochocinco's.. If they sign sum1 that cant keep there mouth shut and just play football.. guess what.. your gone.. No Nonsense.. Pittsburgh spends little money on a lineup and they use there Coaches to develope Superstars.. In there whole franchise history theyve went through 3 coaches.. thats stability... they could take 20yrs off and still lead the NFL in Superbowls.. Are they going to win against the Jets? Dont Know.. anything can happen in the NFL.. But nomatter what happens their still the most succesful American TEAM in SPORTS history, not just football.. Now go buy a Harrison jersey cause thats 1 bad motherfucker
View attachment 536623

ya. fuck rex ryan

He took my pats down this week. This was suppose to be a down year for them but still a huge let down. Steelers 35-jets 16

green bay looks really good right now. A.Rogers looks unbeatable right now... They struggled the last time against chi but I doubt it will go down the same way this time. Pack 29- Chi town 23

Waiting for the NBA playoffs... My pussy hu:(rts too bad to watch football

Damn Bears...had my hopes up. It was a heck of a game though..congrats Pack and Steeler Fans both cities have great fans..

Back