Playoff Football

nerdalert

I love this time of year, I hope to be glued in front of the tv watching the games this weekend. What matchup are you guys most excited to see?

since my bucs didn't make the playoffs I'm just up for watching whomever is on.hopefully the game are good

eagles and packers is the game of the NFC i want to see baltimore beat KC annd then they will play new england, im thinking patriots and falcons in the super bowl

NFC surbowl pick is a tough one
The packers look great
ATL has just been pretty much unstoppable
and I always liked Chicago and said they just need a qb well cutler has been pretty good as of late so I think Chicago will make a deep run and play for the NFC title against ATL

It was a wild weekend, I hope the Bears smash the Seahawks. The Pats are going to clobber the Jets again and the Falcons are going to handle the Packers. The toughest game I think is the Steelers and the Ravens, there will be bloodshed in the game...I think the Steelers might just have enough with the bye week to win.

What no Steeler love on this thread!!

hold it down from my whips to my diamonds, im in black an yello black an yello. lol

We're crushin the jets next week and taking the AFC.....again!

black and yellow supporter here bro. great battle with the ravens. i knew the steel would pull thru

Nice Scot!

They about gave me a heat attack all the way to the end! what a brutal game. should have a much easier time with the jets...i hope!!

Back