PLEASE HELP!! Deca + Fina = Limp Dick???

M56M

Here are a few questions...

STATS: I THINK its his: 3rd cycle, he is a little over 200lbs about 13% bf, and 5'8'')

Goals: 220lbs, 8%BF

What do you think of this cycle? is it too harsh?

Will the fina and Deca together pose a problem with the pecker??

How much water retention do you think will occur?

12 week cycle:
ENANTHATE***250mg/week/10weeks(too keep the dick hard)
EQ**********400mg/week/12 weeks
DECA********300mg/week/10 weeks(basically for any joint problems that will occur with the winny)
FINA*********75mg/EoD/6 weeks(last)
WINNY*******50mg/ED/6weeks(last)
?? Liquidex all the way through ??

Thanks for the help.

M56M

Last edited:
Why the avoidance of test? I'd go up on the enanth, drop the Deca OR the EQ, and do one or the other. So, test 400-500, either Deca 300 or EQ 40, something along those lines. The test will also provide some prophylaxis against erectile dysfunction.
He should gain mass on this.
I'd hold on the L-dex unless I needed it. That'll help with joint dryness from Winstrol (winny) as much as anything.
For his goals, diet is going to be all important.

Thank you guys, i think i am going to tell him to:

Drop the Deca.

And do Fina ED/6 weeks

Up the Enanthate a bit

and stick with the EQ/Winny

He is leaning more towards definition then size, so i think the EQ would benefit him more, especially if he did Fina ED.

What do you guys think??

THanks.

M56M said:
Thank you guys, i think i am going to tell him to:

Drop the Deca.

And do Fina ED/6 weeks

Up the Enanthate a bit

and stick with the EQ/Winny

He is leaning more towards definition then size, so i think the EQ would benefit him more, especially if he did Fina ED.

What do you guys think??

THanks.
\

Drop the Deca and do the EQ if he's out for definition. Also, the gyno issue that Needsize mentioned is possible.

my bro dropped his deca after 5 weks...complained of not able to bust a nut and then hard to get it up...

E

lol...not single and even if he was, who the hell doesn't want there dick to work.

He is goin to do the Fina ED and drop the deca.

M56M

Did a deca only cycle at 200mg /wk 8 wks and messed my libido up for almost 5 months. Very difficult to get in the mood and hard to get it up. When I got it up, almost impossible to ejaculate..... Hate deca. Never again for me.

I've never understood the point of 5-6 drug cycles. Chances are all the gains come from 2-3 drugs and the rest are doing nothing for you. If the cycle goes well you'll want to repeat it of course. The problem is that since you can't easily tell which one gave you the gains you have to take them all again.
This is why I always use a new drug by itself first so I can isolate it's results/sides. I'm doing Fina only right now; next time I'll try Fina with dbol or anavar.

I'm there with you dial_tone, I believe in using each drug individually fst then stacking... Now I know what deca does to me, and I'm starting to find out what Winstrol (winny) can do. Next is dBol. This way not only do you know the good results, but the undesirable sides....

Back