PLEASE HELP......I have 23 days left!

RIPPER

I have 23 days left until vacation. I have lost 40 lbs since august w/o any cardio and I have regained all of the muscle I lost from not training. While Ive made some great progress...I still have around 18% BF. What can I do to maximize my results in the next 23 days. I am currently carb cycling on a High/Low/No schedule. Please let me know if there's anything I can do to maximize my diet, training, and supplementation.

Currently taking : NO-XPLODE, CELLMASS, and VAPORIZE. I have Lipo 6 but havent been using it since I started on the NO XPLODE. Oh and I have ISOPURE as my protein powder. Thanks in advance!

RIPPER said:
I have 23 days left until vacation. I have lost 40 lbs since august w/o any cardio and I have regained all of the muscle I lost from not training. While Ive made some great progress...I still have around 18% BF. What can I do to maximize my results in the next 23 days. I am currently carb cycling on a High/Low/No schedule. Please let me know if there's anything I can do to maximize my diet, training, and supplementation.

Currently taking : NO-XPLODE, CELLMASS, and VAPORIZE. I have Lipo 6 but havent been using it since I started on the NO XPLODE. Oh and I have ISOPURE as my protein powder. Thanks in advance!

stats????
the 1st thing I personally would tell you is to point out the simple fact that you are taking cellmass. Thats going to put water retention on you.
whats your intake (#'s) looking like, i.e, carbs, calories, protein, sugars,etc...???

o sugars , protein 1g/lb BW.....carbs are cycyled....the high carb day there is no limit to the amount of carbs i can eat as long as i get in my protein intake first in each meal....low carb day is 200 grams split between two meals and no carb is self explanatory

This is what I would do. #1 I would cut out your cell mass. Cellmass is a creatine, which puts a lot of water retention on you. Id cut that out, and replace it with Clenbuteral. If you are taking in at least 1g per body lb, then you should be ok there. what types of protein are you mostly taking in??? mostly solids, i.e, fish, tuna, steak, chicken, egg whites, etc.. OR is it a lot of protein shakes? If you are looking to cut your body fat, keep your calories super low as wel as your carbs, Id also be hitting a MINIMUM of 25 min of cardio a day. Do you do cardio? I have a very fast motabolism, and I do 20min of cardio every single day with a hoodie on. Keeps me nice and lean and my BF low. But Clen would help a lot. You taken clen b4?

At 18% I would not do anything to risk your LONG TERM goals. In 23 days you will do nothing that will really make an impact that is worth it. Very few can tell the difference between 18% and 15%.

Keep pushing along and you will reach your ultimate goal.

DirkMoneyshot said:
At 18% I would not do anything to risk your LONG TERM goals. In 23 days you will do nothing that will really make an impact that is worth it. Very few can tell the difference between 18% and 15%.

nicely said. there isnt much you can do in 23 days

DirkMoneyshot said:

Like he said!!
And then on vacation are you just going to eat chicken breasts & water??
But for 3 weeks try 4 days of your normal diet then for 3 go low carb which is low calorie but lots of green veggies!! Bump up cardio to 30-50 min on empty stomach as soon as you get up and 30-40 at night 4-5 days a week
And a vacation is what it is...VACATION!

Last time I went away did a small pump of back/chest,Shoulders & arms, with cardio on both days of 20-30 and 2 more 20-30 cardio...lets me eat & DRINK what I want and maintain.

Oh and CONGRATS on losing all that fat :druggie: MON

Onswoll said:
This is what I would do. #1 I would cut out your cell mass. Cellmass is a creatine, which puts a lot of water retention on you. Id cut that out, and replace it with Clenbuteral. If you are taking in at least 1g per body lb, then you should be ok there. what types of protein are you mostly taking in??? mostly solids, i.e, fish, tuna, steak, chicken, egg whites, etc.. OR is it a lot of protein shakes? If you are looking to cut your body fat, keep your calories super low as wel as your carbs, Id also be hitting a MINIMUM of 25 min of cardio a day. Do you do cardio? I have a very fast motabolism, and I do 20min of cardio every single day with a hoodie on. Keeps me nice and lean and my BF low. But Clen would help a lot. You taken clen b4?
Hold on........what would the clen help with...and are you talking about clenbuterol or clenbutical? I can't see that safely cutting out a significant amount of body fat. Explain your position a bit better.

Back