please help ladies.. i need a fast response

bloodyroar

starting tomorrow .. my wife starting really serious fat burning cycle...

she s 189 5.6
please help.this is the cycle she is going to do...

day 1 clen 20mcg
day 2 clen 40mcg
day 3-5 clen 60mcg
day 6-11 clen 80mcg
day 12-13 clen 60 mcg
day 14 clen 40mcg
day 15 off

and same time...

day 1-3 t3 25mg
day 4-8 t3 50mg
day 9-13 t3 75mg
day 14-16 50mg
day 17-18 25mg
day 19 off

making sense? or needs modify? i need a fast response please help:eek:

Looks good. It appears to be well thought out. I cant comment much on the T3 for women since I am not familiar but the Clen dosages and schedule are spot on IMO (although personally I do not see any reason to taper down the clen. Taper up, yes, but theres no real need to taper down).

BiggieSwolls said:
Looks good. It appears to be well thought out. I cant comment much on the T3 for women since I am not familiar but the Clen dosages and schedule are spot on IMO (although personally I do not see any reason to taper down the clen. Taper up, yes, but theres no real need to taper down).
i agree on the taper issue for the clen , i wish you luck also

The Clen dosages look fine. I don't see the need of the down tapering down of the Clen either. I myself have never used T-3 so I'm going to let someone else help you on that one. Good luck. :)

Ditto on the Clen taper just make sure she has a thermo to use on the off weeks. As far as T3 all she needs is 25mcg. Just leave the dosage there. The rebound from it can be a bitch! She could gain more fat when she stops it. 25mcg T3 for 6 weeks. Run the Clen for two 2wk on/2wk off cycles and increase the cardio to 60 min low-moderate intensity or 30 min Sprint Intervals. Good luck!!

Back