Please Help!!!

Surfer56

i am new to using steroids, my buddy who gave me some sustanon thought it would be funny to take advantage of my lack of knowledge for using steroids and told me to inject it into my leg...later on that same day from the point of injection to my knee it's soar as hell and i could barely walk or bend my leg....3 days later i am still having the same symptoms and the top of my knee is highly inflamed...will this go away or should i seek help form a medical facility

Your buddy is a real fuckin cocksucker... With friends like that, who the fuck needs enemies. Seriously dude if i were you I'd beat the living shit out of him with a crowbar for doing something so bloody stupid.

I think 1 of two things could have happened. He may have hit a nerve, which in some cases is not something to worry about, however it most often is. But if you're not in the most EXCRUTIATING pain at this point, or if you notice that there is a slight improvement in mobility and pain, I would imagine that this is simply a case of a fresh muscle feeling the effects of an oil based intra-muscular injection. And since sustenon is known to hurt like a bitch, and that leg injections arent commonly the first place any newbie would ever inject, this could just be your bodies way of reacting to it- im sure many if not all of us have been there. After a while you build up a thick skin injections, but that's definetly a no no as far as first injections go IMO.

But on a side note, dude you havent felt pain unless you tried injecting the Bulgarian Winstrol that was circulating around 5-6 years ago- The shit gave me nightmares, fevers, and pain beyond all pain…
But damn I looked great.

I keep having problems hitting the right spot in my Glute Muscle. Either I inject below or above the correct spot almost every inject. I just started a Cycle of Test E and was wondering why not just inj my delt? Why is the Glute Muscle used to inj so much more than the Deltoids? The Delt Inj would be so much easier for me. I Plan On Using my Delt for my next Inject, Can anyone tell me the pro"s and Con"s between the Glute injects and the delts? I know this is a Newbie Question but Im no expert and just a Beginner when it comes to Injections.

The reason most inject glutes is because of the size of it and because its easy for most to hit and it usually has the fewest bundles of nerves if done in the right spot. Sust doesnt always hurt so when people say that just ignore them. Shooting thighs is another story. Some people like me can shoot them all day long (on my right side) and it doesnt hurt while others can hardly stand the insertion of the dart (like me on the left side), but the beuaty of shooting thighs is that they are easy to do by yourself and they are right there in front of you and you dont have to twist all around to get at them. Delts can be the same as for thighs. Some guys have zero problems and others fuck themselves up. Its a matter of practicing and finding those sweet spots and learning where to avoid.

Surfer56 said:
thought it would be funny to take advantage of my lack of knowledge for using steroids and told me to inject it into my leg...

you are both idiots-people like you give Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) users a bad name

Back