Please need advice for first cycle guys!

djufo

Hey guys..I'm planning my first real cycle in about 2 months ahead. I already did a pro steroid cycle of 1-test and 4-ad about 5 months ago with good gains...about 10 pounds of solid mass.

Now, I'm 27, 5'9", 162lb. Yeah i know, very light weight but if you see my pic i don't look so skinny...maybe my bones are lighter i don't know...I've been lifting from about 4 years. but with some intervals. At least the last 10 - 12 months heavier and continuously. I'm planning to do now:

test enan 500mg/week week 1-8 (or 10)
D-bol 25mg/day week 2 - 5 (or 6)

Obviously all this shit with good nutrition, workout and the post cycle recovery.

I need to know if maybe it is too much test?. maybe i have to go with 250mg weekly? or it is fine with 500mg.

With prosteroids my balls shrinked at week 3...but i've heard that with pro hormones and pro steroids the sides are heavier than with real juice...maybe i'll need and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) at the middle of the cycle...I hope to hear from your experience guys...

Thanks in advance!!

i would run 500mg of test each week. 1 cc mon. 1 cc thurs. run the test for 10 weeks and d-bol weeks (2-8). have some novadex or proviron also you can take it during cycle but you could just run it weeks (6-10) 50mg ed
tweeter

For a first cycle for you, I would recommend Test only at 400-500 mg/week for 8-10 weeks. Leave out the D-bol, you will want to find out how you react to Test, plus the D-bol can give you some harder to control sides.

Of course have Nolvadex on hand in case of any gyno symptoms and have either Nolvadex or Clomid or a combination of both for post-cycle recovery of your HPTA.

StoneColdNTO said:
For a first cycle for you, I would recommend Test only at 400-500 mg/week for 8-10 weeks. Leave out the D-bol, you will want to find out how you react to Test, plus the D-bol can give you some harder to control sides.

Of course have Nolvadex on hand in case of any gyno symptoms and have either Nolvadex or Clomid or a combination of both for post-cycle recovery of your HPTA.

Yep...

E

StoneColdNTO said:

SC is right!!!!;)

just so you know if you dont run d-bol ( which @25mg a day isee no prob for first cyle) test wont kick in until about week three maybe week four. so dont think its bunk or not working, keep eating and training hard.

djufo said:

test enan 500mg/week week 1-8 (or 10)
D-bol 25mg/day week 2 - 5 (or 6)

If you really want to run the D-bol with the test, your going to get bloated as hell and probably loose most of it anyway, mostly water gains....If you run the tes by itself, that wont be much of a problem at all, just a little water retention, but easy to manage with some Liquidex...good luck

and if you run the D-bol...run it at 25mg ED wks1-4 maybe 5....
and the test at 500mg a wk from wk1-10

Thanks a lot guys!...Now I'm researching info about Anadrol...it is better that D-bol? or more dangerous?...I just wanna get very big...hehe

Thanks for the advices!.

djufo said:
Thanks a lot guys!...Now I'm researching info about Anadrol...it is better that D-bol? or more dangerous?...I just wanna get very big...hehe

Thanks for the advices!.

Well, Anadrol is the most androgenic and anabolic oral you can get your hands on. If you look at the gain/risk ration many ppl find it not worth it. I´m included.
Myself tried d-bol 30mg/W and i couldnt handle it.
Myself are researching a test/eq/win stack as my first really good cycle.

But, I gained 7lbs in less than 2 weeks with 500mg test/week and 30mg D-bol ED, so that will do more than fine for you.

I say:
test enant 500mg/week 1-10
d-bol 25 mg/ed week 1-3 (just to kickstart, waiting for enant).
Nolva on hand.
Clomid post cycle.
Forget anadrol: d-bol is better and safer.

djufo said:

Thanks for the advices!.

My opinion would be go with D-bol like you originally planned!

Thanks bros. you're right...I've heard so many wonderful things about Anadrol but so many sides and dangerous problems at the same time...I think i'll go with d-bol week 1-3 and the test from week 1-8 or 10..

Last edited by a moderator:
Back