Please read and assist - sus 250 and anxiety

lovethatpump

I feel like an a_shole but I'm going to ask. Anyone ever go through really bad anxiety and screwed up moods on SUS 250? I'm only running that compound. 1.5 CC and 1 CC four days later. 3 weeks into this cycle and hate the way I feel. Sleep is bad as well. This is my second cycle. Test E and Deca the first. Sailed through it. No moods swings or anxiety. I requested the same stuff but the douche I buy my stuff from did a switch (I'm sure based on what he had) at the last minute. He said, "bro you'll love it!" Not so much. With all due respect to those that choose to help me, please keep the negative comments to yourself. I just need to know if this stuff causes anxiety and if it will the whole 12 weeks. Thank you very much. Drew

Thanks Schredder. Sorry man. What's AI? It's weird man. I loved test e and deca. SUS has been brutal. I'm an idiot so of course I'm still going to finish my cycle. Trying to look like you bro.

Well the first bad thing is your injection schedule, doing it this way will have your blood levels up and down , causing more of an issue with E2 levels which can contribute to what you are feeling.
If you continue the way you are it will be for the whole 12 weeks.

Sustanon, to have fairly stable levels should be injected at a max of E3D but injecting monday, wednesday, friday or every 2 days would be better. just take .8cc every mon/wed/fri
What AI are you using to control your levels? Arimidex or aromasin?
What is your plan for PCT?

Wow. That would make sense man. I'm taking .5 of Arimidex every other day. So take a little less than one CC of the SUS three times a week? Am I following you? I'm new to this and this kid that sold me my stuff has (from what I know now) has told me everything wrong. Your advice in invaluable. Many thanks.

Thanks Schredder. Sorry man. What's AI? It's weird man. I loved test e and deca. SUS has been brutal. I'm an idiot so of course I'm still going to finish my cycle. Trying to look like you bro.

Oh boy. An AI is an aromatize inhibitor, its basically helps keeps your estrogen levels in check, its prevents testosterone from converting into eatrogen. It is a MUST on cycle. There are two, arimidex and aromasin. I would venture to say you are experiencing anxiety because you estrogen levels are WAY too high. This is a know side effect, and ive experienced it myself. Without blood work to see where your estradiol sits no one can tell you for sure what the issue is but i bet you thats you issue.

Ok disregard my previous comment, ya .5 EOD is too high bro, i fund my sweet spot is .25 E3D even running 1g of test. As far as injection schedule, Kaz has covered that.

You da man. I'm on two things "Thrust" from the health food store which has an estrogen blocker and arimidex every other day. .5. Sorry didn't recognize "AI". Thanks man

OK. This is what I will do. Run .25 E3Days and .8 cc of the sus Tuesday, Thursday and Sat. because my last shot was last night. Sound cool, man? Really appreciate your time bro. My wife will also as I've been a dick. =)

Going and getting your estrogen levels tested could help you to dial in how much arimidex you need to use. I recommend you do more research about steroids and everything. Honestly when I started I didn't know much more than you so im not trying to judge you. Im just saying you should know what an AI is before starting a cycle. So it makes me think you probably don't know some of the other important things to. I recommend reading all the sticky's and studying about the individual steroids and AI's and SERMS and PCT products. It helps to make cycles easier.

As for anxiety it can be brought on by a lot of things not just estrogen or testosterone. Some times its just life. But if your really do believe its the steroids which im not doubting that it is. Than definitely get your estrogen checked and if it gets worse I would recommend looking into anti anxiety medication or just stopping the cycle. Some times when I use steroids just the thought of injecting myself everyday with steroids is enough to give me a little bit of anxiety ha ha ha ha. The whole sport comes hand in hand with anxiety damn near. I mean PCT causes anxiety same with dieting a lot of times and even certain steroids and fat burners.

Back