Please read. No trolls. Cycle guidance!!!!!

MjDub724

Whats up fellas (and ladies) ive been building a cycle for years now and finally have the option to get human grade test and alot of pharm grade products.

Cycle im thinking----

-test E week 1-14 at 500mg a week
-anadrol 50mg a day for week 1-4 (25mg morn/25mg pre workout)
(That is all gear wise)
-aromasin week 1-14)

PCT----(week 16-20)

-nolva/clomid combo for 4 weeks

****I was thinking about Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) but didnt think it was necessary is it? Ive read alot on it and it seems like a good idea but i dont have access to it. Is it really needed? I know many of pro card bodybuilders who have these hookups and can most likely get it; im not sure what to do with it tho (with the whole mixing shit). I was going to run it during cycle..

Anyway i havent bought anything yet just want to get VETERANS and people who know first hand to GUIDE me down the right path! NO TROLLING.

Stats- 25 years old. 5ft 10inches. 215lbs(currently cutting). Male.

***SIDE NOTE****
-A guy i know, and many with him. Been living bodybuilding lifestyles since their teens they have ran countless amount of cycles and a couple habe pro cards. They said they have never ran PCT once in their life...i told them im going to no matter what and they support that but it kind of made me wonder. They are nice guys grown ass men now about 40-50+ years old. Anyway its hard to stay in contact with them or i wouldnt need all this guidance on here! Thank u in advance people!

I was young and dumb. Had ZERO idea of what i was doing. And on top of that i just went over that forum i started and laughed at my own stupidity!....and arrogance.

Back