Please review newbie's first stack?

Thanks for reading this.

I need advice about my stack.
age= 36
body fat = 22%?
height = 6'2"
weight = 204
occupation = own a moving co & I do moving also
( so I get a lot of exercise & burn a lot of calories)

I have been doing the Deca/ Dianabol stack from "Anabolics 2005" p. 47. It is a 10 week program. Deca 400mg all ten weeks & then Dianabol ( 20mg/daily) starting week 4 thru week 10.

I am starting week 7 tomorrow. I also bought Proviron & belatedly starting taking it today (50mg). I didn't understand it & thought it was a post cycle thing until I read & read about it today.

I flubed up & took 300mg of Deca the first 3 weeks, which was too little for my body weight. I have Decajet by Eurochem Labs & Anabol from British Dispensary. I couldn't find Dianabol, but Anabol is the same right? Also, I take Propecia (hair loss.) I have been taking it for years like maybe 4.

My questions:
Should I do blood work? When?

What should I do post cycle? Should I get some Clomid? Is 50mg of Proviron good? When should I take Proviron each day? I am thinking of taking HCG postcycle with clomid as recommended in "Anabolics 2005." (If I can get it quick enough.) I know to wait a few weeks after cycle to let the Deca get used up.

Notes on my experience:
My books says on Anabol users can expect to see 2-4 lbs a week of muscle! I don't see that at all. I think my weight has completely the same until this week I am 4 lbs heavier. But I am not sure it isn't water or fat. I over eat especially protein trying to make sure I have enough of everything for my body. I might be working out too much. I have 2 personal trainers that I see 4 times a week. I lift weights at least 5 days a week. I do any where from 25 to 50 hours of moving a week. Most of the household items I move are not super heavy or even real heavy.

Thanks all for future advice.

PS. I did buy steroid dot com's book "Anabolic Steroids: Ultimate Research Guide"

Should I take a liver detoxifer? I am thinking Liv-52?

you posted the other day asking if your gear was legit. so being in your 7th week of your cycle and not seeing results there must be something wrong with the gear of course *please note sarcasm*

not to sound like a broken record but trash that book you got

you are not ready to cycle. you've first got to naturally build your body with a strong foundation thru diet and training. once you build a nice base are you then ready for gear. imo that process takes at least a year. you can't build a house without a strong foundation. the threads labeled sticky in the diet and training section are excellent sources of info. unless you are clueless on training all together get rid of personal trainers.

edit - and when the time comes to cycle read thru here:

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41

Last edited:
Thanks for responding, but it is hard to think about getting rid of the book when only one person is even responding to my post in this discussion board & they still aren't even answering my questions. Thanks for the links, I read them all. Before the links you have sent I have read & read for dozens of hours on this forum & on a few of the other big name forums. On one of the forums the moderator says he doesn't want any newbies asking any serious questions until they have posted at least 45 times. So, I think you have all these newbies writing nonsense replies in everyone's postings trying to reach the 45 quota. It is a lot of bs to read thru to get the data & facts one needs. So, in conclusion I am not yet regretting I ordered another book yesterday. Thanks again for responding to my post. Sorry if I sound like a sourpuss about these forums, but so far they are all a letdown.

It's always a good idea to do blood work per cycle...just to see what's up. Also, if you aren't putting on some lbs, either your gear or diet/lifts are no bueno.

Thanks "Old Balls" should I do the blood work anytime now?

Old Balls said:
It's always a good idea to do blood work per cycle...just to see what's up. Also, if you aren't putting on some lbs, either your gear or diet/lifts are no bueno.

Should I follow one of the links around here for blood work? Got an idea how much it should cost? Got any answers to my other questions? Thanks

07sandiegomuscle said:
Thanks for reading this.

age= 36
body fat = 22%?
height = 6'2"
weight = 204

I have been doing the Deca/ Dianabol stack from "Anabolics 2005" p. 47. It is a 10 week program. Deca 400mg all ten weeks & then Dianabol ( 20mg/daily) starting week 4 thru week 10. A deca only cycle? Wheres the test? Not only would you get better results with test added to the mix but it would also help keep you from getting limp dick. If your taking 400mg/ew of deca you should have 400-500mg/ew of test. OR at the very least be running 200-250mg of test ew as a maintence dose.

I am starting week 7 tomorrow. I also bought Proviron & belatedly starting taking it today (50mg). I didn't understand it & thought it was a post cycle thing until I read & read about it today. Proviron is something of an anti-e, it will prevent the conversion of steroids into estrogen, reduce water retention and give a harder look to you, assuming your bf% is low already.

I flubed up & took 300mg of Deca the first 3 weeks, which was too little for my body weight. I have Decajet by Eurochem Labs & Anabol from British Dispensary. I couldn't find Dianabol, but Anabol is the same right? Also, I take Propecia (hair loss.) I have been taking it for years like maybe 4.

My questions:

What should I do post cycle? Should I get some Clomid? Is 50mg of Proviron good? When should I take Proviron each day? I am thinking of taking HCG postcycle with clomid as recommended in "Anabolics 2005." (If I can get it quick enough.) I know to wait a few weeks after cycle to let the Deca get used up. You have no idea what your post cycle therapy (pct) should be? Not too flame you bro but you should have done ALOT more research before jumping into this. Nolvadex and clomid are the most popular for post cycle therapy (pct), and FYI make sure you have everything on hand, I mean EVERYTHING including post cycle therapy (pct), BEFORE starting a cycle.

Notes on my experience:
My books says on Anabol users can expect to see 2-4 lbs a week of muscle! I don't see that at all. I think my weight has completely the same until this week I am 4 lbs heavier. But I am not sure it isn't water or fat. I over eat especially protein trying to make sure I have enough of everything for my body. I might be working out too much. I have 2 personal trainers that I see 4 times a week. I lift weights at least 5 days a week. I do any where from 25 to 50 hours of moving a week. Most of the household items I move are not super heavy or even real heavy. How much water are you getting in a day? Also be more specific on your diet, whats your daily eating look like? Could be your not getting in enough calories especially considering your job and everything.

PS. I did buy steroid dot com's book "Anabolic Steroids: Ultimate Research Guide"

I highlighted my awnsers in red, hope they help. I agree you should drop that book and read as much as you can online thru these discussion forums. Don't get disheartened if sometimes people don't respond to your questions, vets on these boards often get tired of awnsering the same type of newbie questions over and over again especially when the awnsers can be found very simply by reading thru older posts in the forums and using the search button.

Thanks Milenko & MPPM, my replies are in blue

age= 36
body fat = 22%?
height = 6'2"
weight = 204

I have been doing the Deca/ Dianabol stack from "Anabolics 2005" p. 47. It is a 10 week program. Deca 400mg all ten weeks & then Dianabol ( 20mg/daily) starting week 4 thru week 10.

A deca only cycle? Wheres the test? Not only would you get better results with test added to the mix but it would also help keep you from getting limp dick. If your taking 400mg/ew of deca you should have 400-500mg/ew of test. OR at the very least be running 200-250mg of test ew as a maintence dose.

Thanks, I haven’t heard any of this before. Maybe next time I guess as I am nearly done with this 10 week cycle. I haven’t really have any problem sex wise yet on my part (other than my girlfriend needs to do some Kegel exercises.)

I am starting week 7 tomorrow. I also bought Proviron & belatedly starting taking it today (50mg). I didn't understand it & thought it was a post cycle thing until I read & read about it today.

Proviron is something of an anti-e, it will prevent the conversion of steroids into estrogen, reduce water retention and give a harder look to you, assuming your bf% is low already.

It was going to be my PCT. But I guess I am going to go to Tijuana & get some clomid & maybe some HCG.

My questions:

What should I do post cycle? Should I get some Clomid? Is 50mg of Proviron good? When should I take Proviron each day? I am thinking of taking HCG postcycle with Clomid as recommended in "Anabolics 2005." (If I can get it quick enough.) I know to wait a few weeks after cycle to let the Deca get used up.

You have no idea what your post cycle therapy (pct) should be? Not too flame you bro but you should have done ALOT more research before jumping into this. Nolvadex and Clomid are the most popular for post cycle therapy (pct), and FYI make sure you have everything on hand, I mean EVERYTHING including post cycle therapy (pct), BEFORE starting a cycle.

Proviron was going to be my post cycle therapy (pct), but I will get some Clomid & maybe some HCG in Tijuana.

Notes on my experience:
My books says on Anabol users can expect to see 2-4 lbs a week of muscle! I don't see that at all. I think my weight has completely the same until this week I am 4 lbs heavier. But I am not sure it isn't water or fat. I over eat especially protein trying to make sure I have enough of everything for my body. I might be working out too much. I have 2 personal trainers that I see 4 times a week. I lift weights at least 5 days a week. I do any where from 25 to 50 hours of moving a week. Most of the household items I move are not super heavy or even real heavy.

How much water are you getting in a day? Also be more specific on your diet, whats your daily eating look like? Could be your not getting in enough calories especially considering your job and everything.

I don’t know exactly how much water. I am definitely not dehydrated. I always have a bottle with me. Yes, thanks for the comments about diet. I don’t know how many calories, but I eat a lot. My personal trainer is examining it.

I bought some some Liv-52 today & some Vitrix Natural Testosterone Stimulator. It was recommended to me by some guys at my gym for help PCT.

Does anyone else but me think 20mg of dbol way to low to be worried about your liver? Especially only for 6 weeks, assuming you had some work done before you cycle to make sure you values are normal. Not until i hit 50-60 mg of dbol a day did i see a dangerous increase of liver values. I know this can vary from person to person. Did you have bloodwork before your cycle so you have something to base your mid cycle blood work on to see changes? Also i was under the impression that when on cycle there is no such thing as overtraining, do you sleep enough? If you started the dbol and your past week 4 already and have only seen a increase of 4lbs, something is wrong. If the deca is the only thing you have been using i guess you can call this normal. Do you see a difference on how you look?(more defined, toned etc.) Being that you are very active in your daily activities and you bf is 22% have you ever considered a cutting cycle?

sirxxlew said:
Also i was under the impression that when on cycle there is no such thing as overtraining

sure you can still overtrain. and yes 20mg of dbol for 6 weeks is mild but having piece of mind is good to have and to see how your body responds to what at what levels.

Back