Please someone help me with new arimidex dose, I have high e2!

equel

Need help to pic a new AI dose.

230mg of testosterone a week, I inject 125mg e4d.

Just got my blood result: Testosterone: 49nmol (Around 1400ng/dl)
E2: 297pmol/L (<150pmol/L), Its translated to 80pg/mL I think.

This on 0.25 arimidex EOD.

I obviously aromatise alot. No wonder Ive had problems with erections quality lately.

Recommendations for new arimidex dosage?

You should decrease testosterone levels to try and lower your estrogen, especially if you are testing around 1400. You should be fine on that dose if you decrease the test levels. Really, being at 230mg/week compared to 200 or 180 a week is not going to do anything but increase aromatization. Many people believe if they are getting a higher dose of test they will "feel better" however this couldn't be further from the truth. You start getting the negative side effects we try and avoid at increased T dosages. I would never put a patient over 200mg/wk due to this, absolute highest dosage according to research.

drop your T dosage and recheck labs in 10 weeks. At that time if you are still abnormal we can discuss further changing your dose

Dr. B

Bodyfat is like 13-14%.

I dont take HCG (yet).

Entourage doc, ok so I drop my dose to 125mg E5d instead, so 175mg a week instead of 230, should I keep my AI dosage?

Are you sure your adex is real? What is your E2 on that dose without adex?

I take 200mg of test per week and only need .50mg of adex per week. You are taking a similar dose of test and taking .875mg per week of adex.

Yes its pharma adex.

I dont know my e2 without, probably a shit ton then.

Yes but it seems to be very individual, my friend need 3mg of arimidex a week for 250mg of test

I prefere aromasin, because a suicidal AI is better to control.
Arimidex, if it isn't used absolute regulary can lead to extreme ups and downs because it's setting free the aromastase molecules after time again and they will add to the others and raising your E2 significant.

When using the Roche ECLIA Estradiol test it can interpret inflammation as Estradiol. A few ways to deal with this would be using Doctors Best high absorption Tumeric/Circumin, and the other would be a 12-24hr fast before the blood draw, last thing would be ketogenic diet of any variety. Around 1mg of Arimidex a week should be enough to crash your Estradiol. I am taking 200mg once weekly Test-C and only use a few drops of Liquidex every now and then. Something is amiss here and merits further investigation. As Megatron said, your Dex might not be dex, or you have an inflammation problem.

1 mg a week of adex should not crash your E2. No way.

There are very few cases of individuals that are extremely sensitive to the aromatase inhibitor, 1mg is almost always going to keep you therapeutic. Really need to be under care of a medical provider if taking.

Dr. B

1 mg a week of adex should not crash your E2. No way.

There are very few cases of individuals that are extremely sensitive to the aromatase inhibitor, 1mg is almost always going to keep you therapeutic. Really need to be under care of a medical provider if taking.

Dr. B
I'm one of the weirdos that would be in bad shape with 1mg. My clinic still made me take the 1mg pill every week even though my E2 was too low to read. I hate that stuff.

I'm another of those who seems to over respond to adex. At a dose of 230 mg/wk test I would need less than 0.5 mg/wk.

I prefere aromasin, because a suicidal AI is better to control.
Arimidex, if it isn't used absolute regulary can lead to extreme ups and downs because it's setting free the aromastase molecules after time again and they will add to the others and raising your E2 significant.

Very good answer. Aromasin is a far better choice. No Estrogen rebound and doesnt lower IGF-1 like some AIs. Just because Adex is cheaper doesnt mean its better. And thats the bottom line because Stone Cold Steve Austin said so!

did you adjust your dosages buddy, lots of good solid advice given here to you please come back and get some.

Back