PLZ HELP! Need Advice Anavar Oxandrolone Pill Identify Snake W Imprint

caponem3

Got these little guys from a friend who has been spot on with my last two orders. Supposed to be Anavar, but I have never seen Var like this. Pill has one line across one side and a what appears to be a snake coiled up like a W. Has a mild bitter taste. I was told this is 5mg Anavar or maybe 10mg... Not sure if this is true but before I ramp up for summer I'd like to know what I'm taking. Thanks in advance!
View attachment 560636

Anavar is faked a lot. With that being said how can somebody look at a pic and tell? Get a labmax kit and test it.

Thank you for your input. My logic for the hopeful help and pic was that someone has seen this variation of var and could say at the very least "I have seen that type of var" then my next step was testing. Pretty sure I am not the first person to posit a question such as this on the forum... I'll check out Labmax and thank you for your help.

Did he even give it to you in a bottle/packaging or did he just drop them into your hand lol. If the source your getting it from cannot even tell you the proper dose(5 or !0) of each pill, why are you dealing with them?

First off welcome to the forum! : )

doesnt hurt to ask if someones seen the pill or lab before, but to know ofcourse test it or know source.
I havent seen that one myself though.
but you might want to aim for tbol over var when not 100% sure because Tbol is less often faked. avoid winny IMO its crappy ( i know some love it but this is how i feel on it)

Thank you all for your help. The bottle stayed with my bro. He bought 400 tabs and we split it up. He is a long time friend and the previous orders have been exactly as requested. I'll get the kit from Labmax and give it a check up. But you are right tmangh, I won't be getting another order through him.

Back