need some help here guys :)

garyr0011

hello guys wondering if someone can put me in the right direction here i really fancy trying hgh..

i’m 6 ft
101kg

i’m looking to get rid of the fat while maintaining that lean look for the summer .
ive cycled test before that’s the only thing i’ve done including anavar,dbol nothing too tideous! now i have been looking into the hgh now and really want to try this out and need some expertise and advice on this??

Hi, so youd like to start adding gh to a cycle? or you want to run gh by itself? and what are your goals with gh?

quite possibly stacking it was test cypionate. goals are in increase lean mass, cut body fat and improve sense of well being

How is your diet checking out?

Hgh is very expensive and needs taken for a long duration. Most likely your goals could and would be met with a proper diet in place..

12 weeks, probably not. Typically hgh is used for a minimum of 6 months..
If you are taking advantage of using a diet coach then what is the issue? If your bodyfat is around 15% you could do a basic test cycle and see amazing results.

There is no magic pill or potion. It all comes down to discipline and consistency. If you nail the diet and training, you will see results. If your not seeing the results you're expecting, you may want to go to the doc and get checked out.

your right yes what’s the point in taken steroids if my diet is in check etc
well why do people bother .. i want to is because my recovery time is pretty much dom’s and i get it quite a lot now i would like to take something to speed up that process while obtaining the lean look!

what would you say i go for

test 500 mg twice a week
winstorl 50mg
adex
hcg

anyone give me step forward please

your right yes what***8217;s the point in taken steroids if my diet is in check etc
well why do people bother .. i want to is because my recovery time is pretty much dom***8217;s and i get it quite a lot now i would like to take something to speed up that process while obtaining the lean look!

what would you say i go for

test 500 mg twice a week
winstorl 50mg
adex
hcg

anyone give me step forward please
1000 of test (which test?) per week is high. please share your full
cycle history bro. how about pct plan?

test cypionate alongside something else?i’m thinking for 12 weeks
i’ve only taken test enthral before along with clenbuterol and anavar
pct i’m thinking nolvadex for four weeks after week 12! and hcg twice a week

any advice?

test cypionate alongside something else?i***8217;m thinking for 12 weeks
i***8217;ve only taken test enthral before along with clenbuterol and anavar
pct i***8217;m thinking nolvadex for four weeks after week 12! and hcg twice a week

any advice?

Read the beginner cycle stickys. Your a little off on everything.

hey mike
i’m going to do 12 weeks of
test cypionate @250 mg mon & thur
winstrol weeks 6-12
anavar weeks 6-12
hcg 250iu tuesday & friday
pct nolva and clomid 50 mg each for four weeks

Gary, it is way better if you learn yourself versus asking to be spoon fed. Everything you need is in the basic sticky on the main forum.

hello guys wondering if someone can put me in the right direction here i really fancy trying hgh..

i’m 6 ft
101kg

i’m looking to get rid of the fat while maintaining that lean look for the summer .
ive cycled test before that’s the only thing i’ve done including anavar,dbol nothing too tideous! now i have been looking into the hgh now and really want to try this out and need some expertise and advice on this??

HI garyr listen what is you BF% ? And where do you want to go.
I don't understand ^^^ in Bold What can you possibly mean with ... Anavar n Dbol Nothing to tideous? "

At any rate you do need to lean this stuff for yourself because then you will know why we say what we say/. Also you will get to understand why someone goes this rout or that rout and how is so many times has to do with Goals and existing stats..... all the stats and history. I think you need to read and what is the hurry here.

If you gonna do Winstrol you should extend the cycle to 14 or 16 wks. Also if you gonna dry out and lean out significantly you need to train a little different if you want to have it all efficiently effective. SO then diet changes greatly... and holding gains in the time period.

In my opinion you also do not need both Var and Winstrol at the same time. Some get good results using both but i think that's for a more advanced and competition.

As far as Hgh I am not qualified to help with it.

OMM

mike i’m looking to get lean i’m sitting at 17% body fat am 6 ft weigh 101 kg i’m looking to drop to 95/96 kg while maintaining muscle so am just trying to adapt to what cycle would better me

mike i***8217;m looking to get lean i***8217;m sitting at 17% body fat am 6 ft weigh 101 kg i***8217;m looking to drop to 95/96 kg while maintaining muscle so am just trying to adapt to what cycle would better me

If your diet isn't 100% Gary, you'll be waisting your time beating your liver up with all those orals.

diet is perfect has been done by 3j just can’t think straight when it comes to gear! i mean test is a defo but best oral for cutting i’m going to try winstrol ..i’m clueless

Back