Pooping hard little Rocks!!!! Help

eat less protein a get a wider variety of amino acids from fruit, vegetables seeds and nuts.
I think its a myth that you need so much protein.

SOmething just hit me!!!!

Have you done any Oral cycles lately? Bile duct obstruction came to mind...

Sorry an old case came to mind and I wanted to check on ya

My mother has been on the 15 Day Cleanse from the Dr. Max Powers brand and it works great she goes 4-5 times a day with it, infact she didn't know about the product until her doctor recommended it to her. She ordered it through the direct website.

Her friend also has tried the 15 Day Cleanse from Dr Max but it's taking longer for him because he's an extreme constipated person but he said it's finally coming through. Everyone is different with their digestive system. Hope that helps. My sister is also a very constipated person so she's about to try it out and I'll tell her to write a review I guess in a month since she hasn't started it yet.

Hey guys,

This is becoming a problem for me and I have tried everything that I can think of.

My protein intake is so high that my poop is rock hard. I have been taking fiber pills for months and using laxitives, BUT nothing seems to work.

Any Ideas??????

Help me poop with ease please!!!!!!!!!

Drink much water, eat much vegetables and fruits and don't abuse laxatives cause some types cause rebound constipation

good luck :D

Psyllium Husk.. I don't take in much fiber or veggies but a spoonful of that a day keeps everything soft n smooth.

Back