Digestive issues on recomp. HELP

JackedATC

So I have been recouping for the last 6 weeks. My digestion is off but I can not figure it out.

6 meals a day carbs only pre and post and pre only has carbs on leg and back day.
Lots of healthy fats.
Cardio LISS 3-4 times a week for 20-30 min.
Lift 7 days
Yes I'm on gear. Test p tren a mast p winny for the last week

Issue

I have no appetite. I'm bloated when I get hungry the first few bites seem to make the hungar go away.

I go to the restroom 3-4 times a day

I take probiotics yogurt at night

Tried digestive enzymes and fiber. No help just poop more.

Labs came back fine. Liver enzymes slightly elevated.

I do have acne on back bad and indigestion and acid reflux

I have tried to akalyne my body with lemon juice and apple cider vinegar no help

I can not tell if I'm toxic as I don't know the signs.

I do get a racing heart and I stay thirsty but I'm on tren.

Does anyone have any tips or suggestions?

whats your caloric intake at??

what carb choices are you making??

what exactly is the digestive issue?? is it indigesion?? bloat?? youre using the bathroom regularly correct??

If you have indigestion and acid reflux and nothing youve tried has helped you are going to either have to go get some OTC acid reflux medication or go to your doctor and request some pantoprazole. Its a prescribed adic reflux/GERD medication. Your stomach could be producing extra acid for whatever reason and its spilling over causing your issue.

Aside from that, are you eating enough veggies (micronutrients) to help digest your food. And when I say enough I mean 1 cup each meal. Multi vitamins done count for micronutrients either :)

And the Tren definitely isnt helping the heartburn/acid reflux issue unfortunately.

id rather see whats causing the issue then get on acid reducers.. those things ruin your stomach..

it could be a number of things in his diet causing the issue

id rather see whats causing the issue then get on acid reducers.. those things ruin your stomach..

it could be a number of things in his diet causing the issue

I dont disagree. That could take ages trying to figure that out by elimination. The Tren isnt helping matters though. Heartburn is one of the possible side effects. Prolonged heartburn/acid refulx/GERD/messed up Ph is probably harder on ones stomach/esophagus than is the medication to fix it/control it.

OP what do your meals consist of? And be honest so we can see if theres a possible issue with it.

Back