possible infection or trama to injection sight

albig

Not trying to repost but im not sure i posted in right area first time.

Anyhelp is appreciated.

Im 30ish was on test earlier this year before an injury for 4 weeks now im 3 weeks into diabol test cycle.

Started just prop every other day, and it got terribly painful couldnt walk right somedays from the burn of the prop, now i do 1c 200mg cyp mix 1c 100mg prop, 2 times a week with the diabol tabs daily. 3 weeks in and im getting big fast its great.

Here is my problem. I injected a virgin spot my left quad, outer as per direction from workout partners who have cycled for years, and per pics on spotinjections. The injection was fine the first day, second day i noticed typical Prop soreness. Then i didnt worry. Last night which was 3 days later i got kicked in the leg near or right on the injection sight. Girlfriend goof assing heal kicked me and i definately felt it.

A few hours later i noticed my quad ballooned up. It was swolen and now red and warm to the touch. The injection sight is visible a little red pin hole, and the outer quad is swolen about the size of my palm, and about 1/4 to 1/2 inch swolen. You can tell its swollen compared to the other one but it isnt crazy. Just looks like my quad got huge over night.

I put ice on it and it still is swollen now 12 hours later. No red circles or streaks just palm sized swollen area pink and warm to the touch. Soreness when i walk and if i touch it its tender, not really on the injection pinhole just the actual quad muscle.

After asking my supplyer and 2 guys i lift with who have cycled for over 10 years, they said it is 99% trama and not an infection. I however dont like taking chances. I dont have insurance, but i will go to dr. if it needs to be drained etc or to get treated for infection. I just dont want to waste money for him to say put heat on it and it will go down.

The gear has been used for 3 weeks now and no problems aside from the prop burn. Clean new needles every time. I wipe the vial down with alchohal and cleanse the area extremely well.

Any help is appreciated. Just worried after reading and seeing pics of some horror stories out there.

In my honest opionion mate i would get that checked as i had an abycess in my left glute and what makes me think you have one is where u say the area thats swollen and warm to the touch isnt painful as thats exactly as what happened with me. If it was trauma in my opionion it wouldnt be warm to the touch as this indicates there is a problem within your muscle ie infection etc. Get it checked as if it is an infection and you leave it the deeper it will go and become more dangerous. You can take precautions all u want but sometimes these things happen i had one from inj equipoise and since i had it cut out ive done eq again with no probs jus one of those things but its best to be sure because if left alone these things can get nasty. hope it isnt for your sake but best be safe than sorry imo.

I think if it`s warm then your in shit ,go see your doc.I`ve had a few painful shots that lasted up to 5 days then cleared up.If your not sure get your arse down to the doc.

Thanks for the replies it got worse and i went to the dr. He thinks infection for sure, he is aware of my cycle and does bllod work on me regularly so i wasnt worried about that just hate spending money when its nothing.

It turns out it was definately something. Leg is still sore but its gone down and redness is gone, i am on 2000mg of antibiotics for now.
His best guess is staph, he ruled out allergic reaction, maybe some other bacteria infection but he thinks staph and the abcess is going away so no cutting YEAH.

an absess is very painful and can cause alot of damage. I have I large whole left from an abcess that I let go the infection ate everything in that area

Glad you caught it in time. Sometimes it takes a few days for the thing to turn into a full blown problem. When it does, you pretty well know it.

Glad to hear you caught it. best of luck in the future.

IMO, 100mg of prop twice a week is whacking out your blood levels.

DOM1 said:
an absess is very painful and can cause alot of damage. I have I large whole left from an abcess that I let go the infection ate everything in that area

and me bro! had a fuckin second asshole on my left glute as had an abycess and the doctor said it was just water retained around the area nothing to woprry about and by the time i thought fuck this im going to hospital it was so deep it was unbelievable 5 months to heal damn!! :sad: :sad:

albig said:
Not trying to repost but im not sure i posted in right area first time.

Anyhelp is appreciated.

Im 30ish was on test earlier this year before an injury for 4 weeks now im 3 weeks into diabol test cycle.

Started just prop every other day, and it got terribly painful couldnt walk right somedays from the burn of the prop, now i do 1c 200mg cyp mix 1c 100mg prop, 2 times a week with the diabol tabs daily. 3 weeks in and im getting big fast its great.

Here is my problem. I injected a virgin spot my left quad, outer as per direction from workout partners who have cycled for years, and per pics on spotinjections. The injection was fine the first day, second day i noticed typical Prop soreness. Then i didnt worry. Last night which was 3 days later i got kicked in the leg near or right on the injection sight. Girlfriend goof assing heal kicked me and i definately felt it.

A few hours later i noticed my quad ballooned up. It was swolen and now red and warm to the touch. The injection sight is visible a little red pin hole, and the outer quad is swolen about the size of my palm, and about 1/4 to 1/2 inch swolen. You can tell its swollen compared to the other one but it isnt crazy. Just looks like my quad got huge over night.

I put ice on it and it still is swollen now 12 hours later. No red circles or streaks just palm sized swollen area pink and warm to the touch. Soreness when i walk and if i touch it its tender, not really on the injection pinhole just the actual quad muscle.

After asking my supplyer and 2 guys i lift with who have cycled for over 10 years, they said it is 99% trama and not an infection. I however dont like taking chances. I dont have insurance, but i will go to dr. if it needs to be drained etc or to get treated for infection. I just dont want to waste money for him to say put heat on it and it will go down.

The gear has been used for 3 weeks now and no problems aside from the prop burn. Clean new needles every time. I wipe the vial down with alchohal and cleanse the area extremely well.

Any help is appreciated. Just worried after reading and seeing pics of some horror stories out there.

Mate if u have 2 injections per week! why dont u inject them in ur left-right tights hmmm better i guess!!

totally off prop now, im on 1.5 c of cyp 2 times a week, 600mg test pet week, half cycle of dbol left. Leg is alot better almost gone still got plenty of antibiotics left. Im shooting glutes now just alternating quad is terrible for me.

Thinking of doing test, trem, and possible anadrol next cycle. Any suggestions.

albig said:
totally off prop now, im on 1.5 c of cyp 2 times a week, 600mg test pet week, half cycle of dbol left. Leg is alot better almost gone still got plenty of antibiotics left. Im shooting glutes now just alternating quad is terrible for me.

Thinking of doing test, trem, and possible anadrol next cycle. Any suggestions.

Lose the anadrol good cycle. Tren is awesome stacked with test. make sure yoy got good post cycle therapy (pct) tho. tren shuts you down heavy

Back